$71 per pax for 3D2N Hanoi Triumphal Hotel Superior Room Stay + Full Day Halong Bay Tour with Lunch (Worth $119). 4D3N Overnight Cruise Option Available.
- Recently opened hotel located in the heart of the city
- Watch a water puppet show, a local favourite
- Easy access to shopping, restaurants and nightlife areas in Hanoi’s historic Old Quarter
- Visit popular attractions like The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum and One-Pillar Pagoda
- Explore Halong Bay, a popular travel destination in Vietnam
- 10 minutes' walk to Hoan Kiem Lake
- Rent a bicycle to explore the streets of Hanoi
- Dine at the hotel's rooftop restaurant and bar
- Relax in the comforts of the hotel's spa with foot massage services
- Friendly and considerate staff
- Spacious accommodation
- Classic wooden furnishings and rich fabrics
- Amenities like cable TV, individual climate control and high-speed Wi-Fi
- 3D2N Hanoi Triumphal Hotel Stay with Full Day Halong Bay Tour and Lunch
- 4D3N Hanoi Triumphal Hotel Stay with Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
- Superior Room Stay
- Daily breakfast
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2012
- Book by 21 March 2012, or 10 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Based on twin sharing basis
- Subject to room availability
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Cancellations not allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Additional Groupon Options:
- 3rd person with extra bed and breakfast at USD30 per pax for 3D2N option
- 3rd person/ child with extra bed and breakfast at USD80 per pax for 4D3N option
- Child with or without bed at USD10 per pax per night for 3D2N option
- Airport or hotel return transfer at USD18 per car per way (max 5 pax)
- Extend stay at USD32 per room per night
- For Full Day Halong Bay Tour: insurance, drinks, telephone, tips to tour guide, kayak, aircon and other private services
- For Halong Bay Overnight Cruise: drinks, insurance, Value Added Tax and other personal expenses
- For $71 per pax, you get a 3D2N Hanoi Triumphal Hotel Superior Room stay with Full Day Halong Bay Tour and Lunch (worth $119).
- For $154 per pax, you get a 4D3N Hanoi Triumphal Hotel Superior Room stay with Halong Bay Overnight Cruise (worth $181).
View Tour Itineraries here:
Halong Bay Tour Itinerary
Halong Bay Overnight Cruise Itinerary (page 1)
Halong Bay Overnight Cruise Itinerary (page 2)
Hanoi Triumphal Hotel is the recently-opened home-away-from-home located in the heart of the city with easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife areas in Hanoi's historic Old Quarter.
Enjoy your stay in the Superior room with spacious accommodation, a king-sized bed and daily breakfast.
Your visit to Hanoi includes either a Full Day Halong Bay Tour or an Overnight Cruise to this popular travel destination in Vietnam. The Halong Bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes.
Visit several of the enormous caves like Thien Cung grotto or the floating fishing village and do not miss the chance to view the Kissing Rocks. The tour also includes lunch.
Extend your stay at USD32 per room per night and top up extra amenities from USD10 per person per night onwards.
"I stayed in this hotel for 5 days. I find the room very clean. The breakfast is great and above all the service from all staff special the front desk. Miss Anna and Mr Vinny speak excellent English and very helpful and go easy to help. Let's keep up the good work and I will for sure recommend this hotel to all friends intend to visit Hanoi." - hostelbookers.com Review
"The staff of Hanoi Triumphal Hotel was amazing, extremely friendly and helpful. They remembered our names from day 1 and went out of their way to help us anything you need and recommended the entire good thing to do in Hanoi. Each day they would offer suggestion and lots of smiles." - hostelbookers.com Review