$78 per pax for One Day Desaru with Durian and Fruit Feast + Lunch Buffet + Lobster Seafood Dinner + Fireflies Cruise + 2-Way Coach and More (Worth $118)
- Fun and informative guided farm tours
- Escape hordes of tourists in this suburban getaway
- Spectacular fireflies cruise
- Hearty meals included
- A quick, fuss-free getaway
- Avoiding the Christmas bustle
- Appreciating nature and its wonders
- Feasting trips
- Durian lovers
- Friends, families and couples
- Durian Feast
- Desaru Fruit Farm tour
- Fruit Fiesta
- Herb and Vegetable Garden tour
- Viewing of bees at work and tasting of raw honey
- Ostrich Farm tour
- Local buffet lunch
- Lobster seafood dinner
- Fireflies Cruise
- Coach from Singapore to Desaru and back
General Fine Print:
- Travel on 24, 25, 31 December 2011 and 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 January 2012
- Book by 10 January 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 10 pax to depart
- Seats subject to availability
- Additional $5 top-up on eve of and on Singapore and Malaysia public holidays
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Groupon printout and passport details MUST be presented
- Departure every Saturday and Sunday
- Coach schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
Singapore to Desaru
- Boarding time at 6.15am at 168 Coffee Shop next to Furama City Centre Hotel and People's Park Centre
Desaru to Singapore
- Reaches Singapore at 10pm and alight at 168 Coffee Shop next to Furama City Centre Hotel and People's Park Centre
- Call 6535 8686 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email Sales@desaruff.com with:
- Passport number and expiry date
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Attached Groupon
Or present Groupon printout at Desaru Fruit Farm Office (101 Upper Cross Street, 03-47 People Park Center).
- Tour guide and coach tipping
Enjoy the best Mother Nature has to offer with today's Groupon: for $78 per pax, you get a one-day Desaru Tour with a durian feast, fruit farm and vegetable garden visits, a fruit fiesta, a lunch buffet and lobster seafood dinner, a fireflies cruise, 2-way coach and more (worth $118).
In the comforts of a relaxing, air-conditioned magic school bus, be transported to another world and visit fruit farms and vegetable gardens. Guided by fun and informative tour guides, learn more about how fruits are grown in Malaysia.
Don't worry about seeing, touching and not eating, as fruity-tutty tourists will get a chance to taste raw, sweet honey and feast on fresh, buttery perfectly-ripe durian.
The feasting does not end there, as there is a mid-day buffet to enjoy, on top of a lobster seafood dinner which should fuel your belly for the night ahead.
Return recharged and filled up, and perhaps looking like one of the ostriches pleasantries were exchanged with earlier in the day.
Selected location images courtesy of Malaysia Tourism.
Operating Hours of Desaru Fruit Farm Office:Mondays to Saturdays: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sundays
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!