$78 per pax for 3D2N or $118 for 4D3N Penang Paradise Sandy Beach Resort Deluxe Studio Suite Stay with Daily Buffet Breakfast (Worth up to $379)
- Perfect for a seafood vacation
- Tranquil environment amidst nature
- 10 minute drive from Gurney Drive by the seaside
- Visit the Night Market at Batu Ferringhi
- Short walk from Georgetown City
- Try local dishes like Assam Laksa and Nasi Kandar
- Facilities include outdoor pool, tennis courts, private balconies and cable TV
- Spacious accomodation with 500 square feet of space
- Enjoy breaktaking views at the spacious balcony
- Separate bathroom and compact kitchenette
- Great for a short getaway
- Penang Paradise Sandy Beach Resort Deluxe Studio Stay
- Daily buffet breakfast
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2012
- Book by 28 November 2011 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Based on twin sharing basis
- Rooms subject to availability
- Groupon holder must be 21 years and above
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Cancellation not allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented at check-in
- Additional RM35 surcharge per room per night between 18 Nov-19 Dec 2011, RM90 per room per night between 20 Dec 2011-5 Jan 2012 and 21-27 Jan 2012
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Additional Groupon Options (payable to hotel):
- Upgrade to Deluxe Paradise Suite: RM30 per room per night
- 3rd pax with bed and buffet breakfast: RM70 per pax per night
- Child with bed and breakfast (4-11 years): RM45
- Child with breakfast only: RM15
- 1-for-1 60 minute signature massage at Sampona Spa: RM150
- 1-for-1 Pizza Margarita at Gaya Restaurant: RM22
- Extension night with breakfast (Deluxe Studio Suite): RM190 per room per night
- Extension night with breakfast (Deluxe Paradise Suite): RM220 per room per night
- Surcharge applies between 18 Nov-19 Dec 2011, 20 Dec 2011-5 Jan 2012 and 21-27 Jan 2012
- Surcharge will also be imposed during peak period on stated dates for extended stay
- Penang airport transfer: RM50 per car per way (surcharge of RM25 applies per car per way between 11pm and 7am)
Order some time out and feel the sand in your feet with today’s Groupon. Choose from two options:
- For $78 per pax, you get a 3D2N Penang Paradise Sandy Beach Resort Deluxe Studio Suite stay with daily buffet breakfast (worth $253).
- For $118 per pax, you get the same Groupon package but with a 4D3N stay instead (worth $379).
Situated along Tanjung Bungah Beach, Paradise Sandy Beach Resort is Penang’s answer to a quintessential All-American beach spot.
Gilded with amenities, additional options include a 1-for-1 Pizza Margarita at Gaya Restaurant for RM22, 1-for-1 60 minute Signature Massage
at Sampona Spa (level 3) at RM150, and an extra
bed at RM70 per bed per night with 1 breakfast for an extra room guest if necessary.
Overlooking the sea, there’s the option to peruse local finds, such as quaint Gaya's Beachside Bar & Restaurant.
The resort is also just a short 10 minute drive from Gurney Drive, the seaside esplanade
filled with an array of delicious food, a sea breeze and killer views.
And if you’re not ready to hang up the shoes just yet, extend your stay at RM190 per room per night, for the Deluxe Studio Suite and RM 220 for the Deluxe Paradise Suite with breakfast for 2 pax. Live a little better with today's Groupon.
"The resort was a great location for us. We didn't want right in the middle of tourists. The resort transfers came in very handy. We ate at the hawker's stalls most nights. Lunch at the resort was always made fresh and very tasty. Mainly asian breakfast. The pool area was well shaded, which we liked. Plenty of pool chairs. The room was very large, the staff very pleasant and with excellent english. Would easily stay here again." - Emilea J, Agoda Review
"The staff was very friendly, professional and excellent; the location is excellent and all rooms have a view of the sea. Room service and house keeping is clean, well arranged and friendly. The swimming pool is very nice and all the services in the hotel are excellent and fast, the breakfast is very nice, I recommend it for the families." - Hani, Booking.com Review