$530 per pax for 4D3N Sydney Holiday Inn Potts Point Standard Room Stay with Breakfast + Magnificent Hunter Valley Wine Taster Tour + Blue Mountain and Australian Wildlife Tour + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $1180)
- Located in trendy and bustling Kings Cross with lots of nearby restaurants
- Breathtaking views of the CBD cityscape and the Sydney Harbour
- 25 minute taxi or train ride from Sydney Airport
- Very near Kings Cross train station
- View tour itinerary
- Centrally located hotel provides easy access to many tourist destinations
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Sydney (to be purchased separately)
- Cocktails at a beach bar, overlooking the surf and sun-drenched crowds at Bondi Beach
- Coastal walk from Bronte to Bondi
- Watch a show at the Sydney Opera House
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Couples, friends and families
- Discovering the best of Sydney's wineries and wildlife
- Laidback holidays
- 4D3N Holiday Inn Potts Point Standard Room Stay with Breakfast
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
- Full Day Magnificent Hunter Valley Wine Taster Tour
- Full Day Blue Mountain and Australian Wildlife Tour
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 15 May 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6533 3560 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Passport expiry date
- Contact number
- Preferred room type
- Preferred date(s) of travel
- Attached Groupon
In person at A D Travel Pte Ltd (People's Park Centre 03-55). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Single room: 1 full Groupon + S$250 per pax
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (3-11 years) with bed: S$368 per pax
- Child (3-11 years) without bed: S$120 per pax
- Infant (below 3 years): Free
- Extension stay: S$200 per pax per night (single room), S$100 per pax per night (twin/triple room), S$95 per pax per night (child with bed) and S$10 per pax per night (child without bed)
View tour itinerary.
Just across Woolloomooloo Bay from the Royal Botanic Gardens, and with breathtaking views of the CBD cityscape to the west, Potts Point with its ornate Victorian terrace houses is considered one of Sydney’s more desirable addresses. Located right smack in the hub of Sydney's cafe, dining and nightlife precincts, The Holiday Inn shares the same stunning harbour views as well as convenient access to all parts of Australia’s largest city.
Grouponites get to enjoy contemporary rooms amidst a friendly and casual atmosphere, and in-house facilities like the gym and bar, but more fun can also be found just footsteps out of the hotel’s front door. The main draws of Victoria Street and Challis Avenue nearby are the swanky shops and cafés which act as previews to the city’s exciting dining culture. While al fresco coffee breaks are great, it is common knowledge that food tastes better with sea breeze, of which Sydney has no shortage of.
Grab some takeout and head east to Bondi Beach, a beachgoer’s paradise for both locals and tourists alike to catch some sun, sand, sea and surf. Those venturing on the coastal walk from Bronte to Bondi can’t miss Aboriginal rock carvings on sandstone cliffs, and Sydneysiders walking their dogs while enjoying the spectacular view.
Speaking of spectacular views, thrillseekers may embark on a Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb where knockout winds and aerial awesomeness await at its peak. 440 feet below, cultured cats may keep their perfectly hairsprayed coiffure in place and perhaps catch a glimpse of Cate Blanchett at the Sydney Opera House. At night, the action doesn't slow down at the bar and lounge areas, where weary tourists can kick back with a beer and enjoy the live entertainment happening almost every single night.
Tour the wineries and cellar doors in Hunter Valley for a day, and sample a lip-smacking selection of fine wines borne out of this oldest wine region of Australia. Tour groups are small and personal, ensuring a comfortable and enriching experience for all participants.
The fabulous view from our window of the Harbour Bridge & Opera House! "
- Rona, booking.com review
What a day at the Blue Mountains! Visited all we could and hiked about 13 km in 6 hours. Very good exercise, beautiful views and incredible waterfalls. Wear hiking shoes or waterproof shoes with a good grip as there are many wet rocks on the trail that might be very slippery. Do not forget to take water with you and some food because you will burn some serious calories."
- docamandro, lonelyplanet.com review
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Further deals in other categories
A D Travel Pte Ltd101 Upper Cross Street 03-55 People’s Park Centre