$625 per pax for 5D4N New Zealand Hotel Stays + 4 Day Car Rental + Earnslaw Cruise + Walter Peak Farm Visit (Worth $1125)
- Comfortable and welcoming
- Located near town centres
- Quiet location
- Attractive colonial town
- Beautiful parks and cafes
- Modern yet laid-back
- Activities galore for the adrenaline junkie
- Near Lake Wakatipu
- Amazing views
- Bustling resort town
- Walter Peak Farm experience
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to New Zealand (to be purchased separately)
- Couples, friends and families
- Experiencing the great outdoors and fresh air
- Laidback holidays
- 2 nights Standard Room stay at Heartland Hotel Cotswold, Christchurch or similar
- 2 nights Standard Room stay at Heartland Hotel Queenstown or similar
- 4 days car rental (Toyota Corolla or similar)
- Earnslaw Cruise
- Walter Peak Farm Excursion
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 7 June 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- The TSS Earnslaw will be on annual service in June and July, and will be replaced by other activity or activities during that period (to be advised)
- Call 6533 3560 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with
- Passport expiry date
- Contact number
- Preferred room type
- Preferred date(s) of travel
- Attached Groupon
In person at A D Travel Pte Ltd (People's Park Centre 03-55). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Single supplement: 1 full Groupon + S$450
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (2-11 years) with bed: 1 full Groupon
- Child (2-11 years) without bed: S$440 per pax
New Zealand has it all – beautiful scenery, terrain that satisfies the most rabid adventure junkie, and Peter Jackson. Enjoy all this Southern wonder has to offer with today’s Groupon to Christchurch and Queenstown.
For $625 per pax, you get a 5D4N New Zealand package which includes 2 nights standard room stay at Heartland Hotel Cotswold, Christchurch (or similar) + 2 nights standard room stay at Heartland Hotel Queenstown (or similar) + 4 days car rental (Toyota Corolla or similar) + Earnslaw Cruise and Walter Peak Farm Excursion (worth $1125).
The Heartland Hotel chain combines the best of Kiwi hospitality with welcoming, comfortable interiors and unbeatable locations. Heartland Hotel Christchurch boasts distinctive Tudor-style architecture and is located in one of the most charming English cities outside of England. Shakespeare himself would be fooled. St Germain, a French restaurant popular with locals, is also located within the hotel for some authentic cross-continental fare.
Heartland Hotel Queenstown emanates a completely different, but no less appealing, vibe. Its strategic position provides spectacular view of emerald Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding snow-dusted mountains, evoking fantasies of Heidi and the Von Trapp family. However, civilization is never far away – you are moments away from the town centre, shopping, and ample bungee jumping opportunities.
Set stiff upper lips quivering in the oh-so-English city of Christchurch, one of the oldest cities in New Zealand. Tea and scones are easily available, as the hotel is located a mere stroll away from Merivale Mall. The proximity of Christchurch Casino allows for some gambling while the beautiful Hagley Park offers gamboling options.
Soak in the laid back vibe of this friendly city while sitting at an outdoor café or strolling around one of the cities many cathedrals and museums, such as the Christchurch Art Gallery and the Canterbury Museum.
Queenstown is every nature junkie’s wet dream. Built around the z-shared Lake Wakatipu, this resort town is chock full of adventure outlets and outdoor outfitters. Fuel up on Red Bull for the plethora of activities that await you – skiing, jet boating, whitewater rafting, bungee jumping, mountain biking and fly fishing, among others. For the more horizontally-inclined, reclining on your hotel balcony and taking in the splendid mountain view is also a viable adventure for the senses.
On the included Earnslaw Cruise and Walter Peak Farm visit, hop onto the vintage steamship and chug across beautiful Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak Farm for an afternoon of idyllic farm life. Feed sheep and deer, stroll through the lakeside gardens and witness a sheepdog demonstration to get in touch with your inner Dr. Doolitle boarding the ship back to Queenstown.
A very good hotel, with comfortable and large rooms. Close to the centre. A very good choice!"
- Alexandra, Booking.com Review on Heartland Hotel Cotswold
The Hotel is in an excellent location just a 5 minute walk from the town centre. The rooms were clean and free drinks were provided, together with a kettle to boil water. Very thoughtful! The room was well heated and comfortable. But we thought the beds were a little too soft. Firmer beds would definitely be better for our backs. On the whole, the hotel was just great!"
- Grace Wong, Asiarooms.com Review on Heartland Hotel Queenstown
The ride to Walter Peak Farm was on a coal driven steam boat apparently there are only three still operating in the world. The Walter Peak Farm is a working sheep station. We had a lamb dinner in the beautiful farm house that is filled with antiques. The dinner was average but my dinner companions were lovely. After dinner we went out to the sheep shearing area and watched as the dog worked the sheep. These dogs are given extensive training from a very young age and it is amazing to watch how they respond to their masters signals and move the sheep around. We then got to watch a sheep being sheared. A general rule is there are 7 sheep per acre of land. Some sheep are raised just for their wool and some for wool and meat. All and all a very lovely and informative evening."
- Lorna's Travel Blog
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Further deals in other categories
A D Travel Pte Ltd101 Upper Cross Street 03-55