$474 per pax for 4D3N Melbourne Hotel Sophia Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Airport Transfer + Mt Buller Snow Adventure + Phillip Island Penguins and Wildlife Tour (Worth $855)
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, minutes walk from Etihad Stadium, Docklands and famous Queen Victoria Market
- Contemporary rooms with all modern features
- Onsite restaurant, The Golden Age, offers buffet breakfast, Greek-inspired cuisine, beers and wine
- Enjoy a full day on the picturesque winter playground of Mt Buller
- Diverse skiing location with beginner slopes, intermediate runs and challenging black diamond runs
- Explore the charming European-style village
- Experience Phillip Island wildlife
- Relax in the many cafés, bars and restaurants or shop at the boutiques in the city
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Melbourne (to be purchased separately)
- Couples, friends and families
- Experiencing the great outdoors and fresh air
- Laidback holidays
- 3 night stay at Hotel Sophia
- Daily breakfast
- 2 way airport transfer
- Mt Buller Snow Adventure by APT
- Phillip Island Penguins and Wildlife Tour by APT
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 20 June 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6533 3560 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with
- Passport expiry date
- Contact number
- Preferred room type
- Preferred date(s) of travel
- Attached Groupon
In person at A D Travel Pte Ltd (People's Park Centre 03-55). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Single supplement: 1 full Groupon + S$214
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (3-11 years) with bed: $318 per pax
- Child (3-11 years) without bed: S$198 per pax
- Extension stay:
- Single room: S$160 per pax
- Twin and Triple room: S$80 per pax
For $474 per pax, you get a 4D3N Melbourne Package which includes Hotel Sophia Stay with Breakfast, 2 Way Airport Transfer, Mt Buller Snow Adventure and Phillip Island Penguins and Wildlife Tour (worth $855).
Soak up the history and romance of one Australia's most iconic cities from your accommodation, Hotel Sophia, which acts as a suitable launchpad for your imminent Aussie adventures.
Each room features all mod conveniences including broadband access, video on demand, air-conditioning and heating, while the comfortable bed helps you to stretch out and relax so that you awake refreshed and ready to make the most of your stay in Melbourne. In the morning, indulge in a full breakfast before embarking on a memorable adventure to Mt Buller and Phillip Island.
In the evening, wind down at The Golden Age which enjoys a colourful 106 year tradition of service at this site. Despite its newly renovated modern surrounds, the distinctive old world charm still permeates through the bar's on-tap and bottled beers, wines, spirits and coffee, not to mention their hearty Greek-style menu at affordable prices.
An imposing mountain just three hours’ drive from Melbourne, Mt Buller is a paradise for snow bunnies with its rugged terrains, epic slopes and breathtaking natural beauty. At the heart of the mountain lies the charming European-style Mt Buller Village, home to luxurious hotels, bars, restaurants, day spas and quaint boutiques, making it a winter wonderland that enchants people of all ages.
Groupies beat the winter blues with a day of snowy fun, departing from the city and taking in breathtaking views of the Great Dividing Range, Yarra Valley and the towns of Yea and Mansfield on the way to the mountain. Once arriving at the wintery playground, adventurers take their pick from the many activities available, with ski-fans and snowboarders hitting the slopes, taking advantage of the rugged ridges, cliff drops and tree runs.
Mt Buller is a diverse ski field, with beginner slopes, intermediate runs and challenging black diamond runs for pros, all impeccably maintained at their powdery-fresh best thanks to the mountain’s dedicated snow grooming team.
On the other hand, Phillip Island urges visitors to come hither with its astounding array of wildlife, including Australia’s largest fur seal colony, the little penguins and cuddly koalas. Located only 90 minutes from Melbourne, the island features spectacular coastal scenery, charming heritage and an abundance of friendly wildlife. Get up close and personal with koalas and kangaroos frolicking about in their natural habitats before joining the penguins at dusk as they emerge from the surf, fresh from a brief sojourn and hang sesh.
After all that sightseeing, shopping seems almost mandatory. Fortunately, Melbourne is not short of fabulous shopping haunts. Just few minutes away from Hotel Sophia is Queen Victoria Market. A must-visit no matter what your aim is in Melbourne, this swap market has everything from inexpensive souvenirs to Alpaca sweaters.
If the market is still not enough to please your shopping desires, make your way to Melbourne Central where you can browse through book stores, buy Australian opals, have a nice cup of coffee, or fill your suitcase to the bursting point.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Further deals in other categories
A D Travel Pte Ltd101 Upper Cross Street 03-55