$98 per pax for 2D1N Batam View Beach Resort Superior Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Ferry + 60 min Massage + 2 Way Land Transfer + 15 min Canadian Canoe or Pedal Boat (Worth $178)
- Room amenities include cable tv, mini bar and private balcony
- Sip your favourite drinks at the chill-out Islander Lounge
- Onsite Kelong Seafood Restaurant offers scrumptious seafood with panoramic views of the sea
How To Get There
- Direct ferry from Singapore to Batam (included in Groupon)
- A quick ferry ride away
- Beautiful beach front resort
- Delicious fresh seafood
- Enjoy a free massage at the resort’s spa
- Take part in a large range of sports and activities, including jetskiing, canoeing, pedal boating, cycling, and more
- Kid-friendly resort
- Families looking for a quick convenient getaway
- A relaxing weekend
- A weekend of sports, sun and surf
- 2D1N Batam View Superior Room Stay
- Breakfast at Wangi Melati Coffee House (either buffet or set)
- 2 Way Ferry Transfer
- 2 Way Land Transfer
- 60 min Spabulous Break Massage package at Resort’s 5th Dimension Spa in full Sea View Treatment Suite
(Choice of Shiatsu Massage, Sports Massage or Indonesia Massage)
- Complimentary Herbal Tea after Massage Treatment
- Free Welcome Drink
- Free Unlimited Wireless Internet access at Resort’s Hot Spots
- Free 15 min Canadian Canoe or Pedal Boat at Resort’s Sea Sports Centre
- Free usage of Gym facilities at Resort’s 5th Dimension Spa
- Free access to Sauna & Steam rooms at Resort’s Dimension Spa
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 October 2012
- Book by 15 July 2012 or 5 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Ferry and room subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Additional hotel surcharge of S$20 per pax per night applies for stays on 22–24 June, 8-9 August, 18-20 August, 1-9 September and 25-26 October 2012
- Applicable passenger departure fee and fuel surcharge apply at S$25 per pax, payable to A1A Travel
- Groupon excludes VISA fee, if required
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Visit in person at A1A Travel Office (People's Park Centre 02-39/68); Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Single room: 2 full Groupons
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (3 – 12 years) with bed: S$60 per pax
- Child (3 – 12 years) without bed: S$40 per pax
- Infant (2 years and below): S$19 per pax
Find a world of relaxation, adventure and copious amounts of bargains less than an hour from Singapore with today’s Groupon to Batam.
For $98 per pax, you get 2D1N Batam View Beach Resort Superior room stay with breakfast, 2 way ferry, 60 minute massage, 2 way land transfer and 15 minute Canadian Canoe or Pedal Boat (worth $178).
Eschew the hassle of plane flights for something a little closer to home – Batam View Beach Resort’s smorgasbord of activities, sports and events that will make even the grumpiest Grinch smile. Only a short ferry ride away, wanderlusters can plonk their travel bags in the comfy, cheery rooms of the resort and head off to the great outdoors.
Seasoned adventure junkies and rookie thrill-seekers alike will be more-than-adequately satisfied by the resort’s range of activities, which include banana boat rides, jetski safaris, biking tours, and, best of all, zorbing (rolling around in a giant inflatable ball).
Sun worshippers can choose to laze on the beach and go for calm Pedal boat rides, while sportier souls can opt for Canadian canoeing exploratory expeditions in the waters around this Indonesian island. Kids will also find much to scream about, with board games, paintball, and mini motorcycles on hand to sap them of excess energy.
After a long day in the sun, enjoy a 60 minute massage at the resort’s 5th Dimension Spa Sea View Treatment Suite, with a choice of Shiatsu, Sports or Indonesian massage. Complement the pampering with local seafood delights at the resort’s Kelong Seafood Restaurant, which serves up an array of oceanic delights including chili crab, buttered garlic prawns and steamed shellfish in garlic.
The rooms are big, clean and nicely decorated. Worth it for the price. The staff are extremely accommodating and friendly. We were met by the friendly staff at the ferry terminal and we took the shuttle bus provided to the hotel. The hotel is just a few mins away from the ferry terminal. The bathrooms are decent. The only issue is that the resort is secluded, its perfect for an escape but if you want shopping or nightlife i would not recommend it."
- A.Anandan, Asiarooms.com Review
It's the right place for a weekend getaway. Batam View personnel will greet you at the nearest ferry terminal and arrange for a free shuttle upon arrival. Overall very satisfied with the service provided. Staffs are friendly, courteous and speaks English. Private beach is very small, so suntanning happens on the pool side. However many water activities options are available by the beach."
- Cynthia, Asiarooms.com Review