$199 per pax for 4D3N Bangkok Pratunam Pavilion Hotel Superior Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Thai Airways Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer + Half Day City Tour (Worth $378). Choose from 3 Travel Periods.
- 5 minute walk to major shopping areas
- Modern, charming boutique hotel
- Situated in the heart of Bangkok
- Close to the airport and Phaya Thai Skytrain Station
How To Get There
- 2 way direct flight via Thai Airways (included in Groupon)
- Try out delicious local food at the street hawkers nearby
- Close to the popular JJ weekend market
- Loads of local markets and local bazaars around
- Have a traditional Thai massage at the hotel
- People in search of shopping sprees
- Group of friends looking for a new adventure
- Couples on a quick getaway
- July 2012
- August 2012
- September 2012
What You Get:
- Pratunam Pavilion Hotel Superior Room Stay
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Way Thai Airways Flight
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
- Complimentary Half Day Bangkok City Tour (shuttle boat across Wat Arun and Gems Gallery)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 15 July 2012 or at least 4 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Not valid on 8 - 10 August and 17 August 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Reservations subject to room availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Valid for Standard Twin/Double/Triple Room only
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Flight details
- TG402 Singapore / Bangkok 0740/0900 hrs
TG404 Singapore / Bangkok 1225/1345 hrs
TG414 Singapore / Bangkok 1555/1715 hrs
TG408 Singapore / Bangkok 1815/1935 hrs
TG403 Bangkok / Singapore 0800/1115 hrs
TG413 Bangkok / Singapore 1115/1430 hrs
TG407 Bangkok / Singapore 1350/1705 hrs
TG409 Bangkok / Singapore 1625/1940 hrs
TG401 Bangkok / Singapore 1940/2255 hrs
- Groupon excludes VISA fee, if required
- Applicable Singapore airport taxes and airline fuel surcharges apply at S$190 per pax (subject to changes)
- Compulsory tour guide and driver tipping apply at THB300 per pax
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Visit in person at A1A Travel Office (People's Park Centre 02-39/68); Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Single Room: 2 full Groupons + S$30
- Triple Room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (2 – 12 years) with extra bed and breakfast: S$168 per pax
- Child (2 – 12 years) with breakfast only: S$138 per pax
- Extension stay with breakfast: S$80 per room per night (Twin Room), S$110 (Triple Room)
- For $199 per pax, you get a 4D3N Pratunam Pavilion Superior Room Stay with breakfast, 2 way Thai Airways flight, 2 way airport transfer and a half day city tour (worth $378).
Dive straight into the center of Bangkok and take a moment to unwind in the charming, boutique Bangkok Pratunam Pavilion. Have a Thai massage to catch one's breath and unwind on the hotel premises before heading out into the hustle and bustle in the heart of Bangkok.
Situated close to the Phaya Thai Skytrain Station, have the whole of Bangkok at your fingertips this getaway.
Enjoy the delicious local food at the multitude of street hawkers nearby, or pop by the many local markets and bazaars for a vast selection of clothing, watches and more at bargain prices.
Visit the old city area of Rattanakosin and some of Bangkok's world famous temples, or drop by the popular JJ weekend market to keeping the shopping mojo going!
Get a dose of Thailand's strong Buddhist culture during the half day city tour, with pitstops at revered Wat Arun before visiting the Gem Gallery for non-obligatory shopping.
This hotel exceeded my expectations. Perfect location, friendly staff, magnificent aquariums, free wifi and possibility to a late checkout at extra cost. I´ll be back."
- Robert Wendel, Sawadee.com Review
The hotel is a bit in deeper side but still accessible and near to street shopping area. Calypso Cabaret is 5 minute away by tuk-tuk. Street and halal food can be found in the same alley of the road. Hotel is new and is not 100% complete. Flat screen tv is wonderful plus the compliment of hair dryer and water boiler. Bathroom is amazing with hot and cold shower."
- Mohammad, Booking.com Review