$85 per pax for 3D2N An Hung Hotel Hanoi Superior Room Stay with Breakfast + Halong Bay Tour (Worth $142). Option of 4D3N Stay with Halong Bay Overnight Cruise Available.
- Located close to many of Hanoi's tourist attractions
- Equipped with modern facilities and amenities
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- View Halong Bay Tour Itinerary
- View Halong Bay Overnight Cruise Itinerary
- Visit the Old Quarter, Hanoi Opera House and National Museum of Vietnamese History
- Watch a show at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Take photos at the scenic Hoan Kiem Lake
- Try special, authentic local Vietnamese food
- Drop by some of the wholesale and night markets
- Friends on a new adventure
- People looking to go off the beaten path
- Families searching for an interesting vacation
- 3D2N Superior Room Stay + Halong Bay Tour
- 4D3N Superior Room Stay + Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
What You Get:
- 2 Night An Hung Hotel Superior Room Stay
- Daily Breakfast
- Full Day Halong Bay Tour with lunch as per itinerary (for 3D2N option)
- 1 Halong Bay Overnight Cruise with program as per itinerary (for 4D3N optiion)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 23 September 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd pax with extra bed, breakfast: USD$15 per pax per night for 3D2N option and USD169 per pax per package for 4D3N option (includes cruise; additional Single Cabin will be given. 50% off for child 5 years and below)
- Child (6-9 years) with breakfast only: USD$10 per pax per night for 3D2N option and USD$65 per pax per package for 4D3N option (FOC for child 5 years and below)
- Round trip airport/hotel transfer: USD18 per car per way (max 4 pax)
- Extension Superior Room stay with breakfast at An Hung Hotel: USD40 per room per night
- Halong Bay Tour with Lunch: USD45 per pax
- For $85 per pax, you get a 3D2N Superior Room Stay with Daily Breakfast and a Halong Bay Tour with Lunch (worth $142).
- For $179 per pax, you get a 4D3N Superior Room Stay with Daily Breakfast and a Halong Bay Overnight Cruise (worth $297).
Located within the historic Hanoi old quarter as opposed to its distant cousin, the young, modern setting of An Hung Hotel plays host to double dwellers and stray offspring, with daily morning sustenance included to ensure calming of inner and outer beasts.
Set sail along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, over a span of a day, or opt for the overnight cruise where guests may mingle and tingle with loved ones and potential loved ones.
Retaining much of its older colonial charm, Hanoi boasts long stretches of colonial and pre-colonial architecture that blends Chinese influence and French designs.
Peek into the wealth of history the capital of Vietnam has to offer by visiting some of their fantastic museums, or simply stroll along town to admire this wonderful mix of East meets West. Try some of the fabulous Viet cuisine with offerings of local food such as Pho, Banh Cuon and many more.
Jump straight into the heart of natural beauty with a Halong Bay Tour or Overnight Cruise option, and gape at one of the most beautiful natural wonders of this world. Meaning “Bay of the Descending Dragons”, admire the scenic topography of the area and put your cameras to the test to capture these moments.
Take photos by the beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake, and catch up on local culture with a show at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
I ended up staying 7 days at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the location was great and the rooms at the back of the hotel were very quiet which is what you need in such a busy city."
- Joseph Ohayon, Asiarooms.com Review
I stayed 3 nights in this hotel. The location is in the heart of the old quarter, surrounded by a lot of restaurants and shops and close (walking distance) to all nice spots in Hanoi. The service was very friendly, nice and warm. The hotel room was very clean. I can absolutely recommend that hotel for people who want to stay in the old quarter and who are looking for close proximity to the nice spots. You get good value for your money."
- TJ, Asiarooms.com Review