$147 per pax for 3D2N Phuket Andaman Seaview Hotel Deluxe Room Stay with Buffet Breakfast and Massage (Worth $295). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Private beach overlooking the Andaman Sea
- Close to Phuket International Airport
- Wide range of amenities and facilities
- Relaxing poolside bar and restaurant
- Combine Groupons for more stay nights
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Phuket (to be purchased separately)
- Unwind on the unspoiled stretch of beach away from lights and noise of Patong
- Take a swim in the well-enclosed bay
- Visit the fishing village
- Watch the Phuket FantaSea
- Go shopping at Kamala Friday Market
- Couples looking for a beach getaway
- Friends up for an adventure
- Family vacation to a beach resort
- 3D2N Deluxe Room Stay
- 4D3N Deluxe Room Stay
- 5D4N Deluxe Room Stay with Thai Set Dinner
What You Get:
- Andaman Seaview Hotel Deluxe Room Stay
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 15 min Massage
General Fine Print:
- Travel between 1 May to 31 October 2012
- Book by 31 August 2012 or at least 3 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: THB1500 per pax per night
- Child (4-11 years) with extra bed and breakfast: THB1000 per pax per night
- Airport transfer: THB1200 per car per way (maximum 3 pax)
- Extension stay with breakfast: THB3900 per room per night
- Upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access Room: THB1500 per room per night
- For $147, you get a 3D2N Deluxe Room Stay at Andaman Seaview Hotel with Daily Buffet Breakfast and a 15 min Massage (worth $295).
- For $220, you get a 4D3N Deluxe Room Stay at Andaman Seaview Hotel with Daily Buffet Breakfast and a 15 min Massage (worth $443).
- For $294, you get a 5D4N Deluxe Room Stay at Andaman Seaview Hotel with Daily Buffet Breakfast, a 15 min Massage and a Thai Set Dinner (worth $590).
The hotel was built to take the best advantage of the superb views from every vantage point. Guests enjoy the secluded tranquil environment of the property with the panoramic sea views from the hotel Deluxe rooms.
Designed and furnished in contemporary decorations and walls awashed in refreshing turquoise, all guestrooms are welcoming, inviting and generously spacious with the touch of Thai influences. All major facilities, which include a restaurant, two swimming pools, two bars, and one rejuvenating spa, have the stunning views of the blue Andaman Sea.
Along with Thai hospitality and friendly services from hotel staff, this 5 star accommodation is the ideal place for honeymooners’ getaway as well as families’ destination and corporate retreats.To really get to know the country, dive straight into its local flavours and soak up authentic examples of Thai culture with a quick jaunt to the fishing village of Kamala on the west coast of Phuket.
Offering peace and quiet on an unspoiled stretch of beach, away from the lights and noise of Patong, relax on the sands or take a swim in the well-enclosed bay. With a private beach overlooking the Andaman sea, take a moment to luxuriate in pure bliss and tranquility before heading out to explore the sights and sounds of Phuket.
Drop by Wat Baan Kamala to see a lovely Buddhist temple and the spiritual centre for locals, and take a trip to Kamala Friday Market to pick up merchandise at bargain prices. Tuck into local delicacies to warm and satisfy rumbling tummies.
Great for all ages and group sizes, take this opportunity to relax and unwind for a few days with an alternative morning view for company.
A very nice hotel in a good position just across the road from Karon Beach. Very clean, good sized rooms and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend to family and friends."
- Leslie, Booking.com review
This Hotel you can't really fault the rooms or level of service. Clean, well run and friendly. We had a huge Deluxe room with a bedroom, a living room, a walk-in closet. The pools were also quite small, and you had to get up very early indeed to get a sunbed by the pool. We really enjoyed our stay at the Andaman Sea view in Karon - it was a perfect start for our short holiday in Thailand!"
- Evzenek, Virtualtourist.com review
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Andaman Seaview Hotel1 Karon Soi 4, Karon Road, Karon Beach, Muang, Phuket
View our Partner's website here