$85 per pax for 3D2N 5-Star Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa Pool View Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $351). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Stay in spacious Pool View Room
- Five-star resort with salt water pool, and temple-like interiors
- Restaurant with internationally trained chefs
- Fitness suite, sauna, and bars
- Shuttle bus into town centre
- Opposite the Cambodian Cultural Village
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Siem Reap (to be purchased separately)
- Tour the extravagant temples of Angkor Wat
- Visit bird sanctuary at Prek Toal to see some of the world's rarest waterbirds
- Tear off into the forest on a quadbike if you prefer nature
- Stretch out at the resort’s spa facilties
- Exploring the great outdoors
- Culture buffs
- Romantic getaways
- Family vacations
- 3D2N Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa Pool View Room Stay
- 4D3N Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa Pool View Room Stay
- 5D4N Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa Pool View Room Stay
What You Get:
- Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa Pool View Room Stay
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
- Welcome Drink
- 25% off Food and Beverage
- 50% off Salon Services
- 30% off Spa Massages
- Access to Pool, Fitness center, Hot Tub and Sauna
- Complimentary Late Check-Out at 4pm
- Complimentary shuttle service to town
General Fine Print:
- Travel between 2 May to 30 September 2012
- Book by 31 July 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
or email@example.com with
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd adult with bed and breakfast: USD30 per bed per night
- Upgrade to Family Room: USD65 per room per night
- For $85, you get a 3D2N Angkor Miracle Resort Deluxe Pool View Room Stay (worth $351).
- For $123, you get a 4D3N Angkor Miracle Resort Deluxe Pool View Room Stay (Worth $527).
- For $156, you get a 5D4N Angkor Miracle Resort Deluxe Pool View Room Stay (Worth $702).
Each stay includes a daily breakfast, 2 way airport transfers, welcome drink, resort discounts, and free shuttle services.
Located slap-bang in the center of welcoming, time-warp Siem Reap, the Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa promises both the relaxation of fabulous on-site spa facilities and the exhilaration of clambering over millennia-old ruins a mere 15 minutes away. What’s more, a welcome drink, free daily breakfast, return airport transfers, free shuttles to town and a late check-out ensure an entirely fuss-free holiday with minimal paperwork.
Each Deluxe Pool View room soothes with low, muted lighting and wooden parquet floors, while traditional artwork and figurines adorn the walls. Overlooking the pool, the private balcony is the perfect place to people-watch, preen, and ponder the meaning of existence.
For more hands-on soul-rejuvenation, hop on over to the Karma Spa for a slew of massage treatments and (free!) access to the pool, fitness center, hot tub and sauna. You can also enjoy authentic Khmer cuisine at Kong Kea Restaurant, the accessible, casual resort restaurant that purveys both Cambodian fare and familiar Western dishes. The slew of discounts offered – 25% off F&B, 50% off salon services and 30% off spa services – guarantees an all-around relaxing time.
Of course, one must be deserving of all the aforementioned pampering. Get your muscles nice and worked up with jaunts down Memory Lane at Angkor Wat and its surrounding temple complexes.
Witness the sublime sunrise at this largest Hindu complex in the world, well worth the ungodly 4am arrival time. Clamber over the giant roots at Ta Prohm Temple, hallowed Angelina Jolie ground. Witness the multitude of haunting, smiling faces etched unto centuries-old boulders at the Bayon, a serene temple where you can, finally, hear yourself think.
The Tonlé Sap lake is also a quick 15 minutes drive from the hotel. As the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, the Tonlé Sap is the lifeblood of Siem Reap. Sit on a chugging water boat and witness the teeming humanity of this lake – water markets, house barges, and even a little crocodile farm.
Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa Hotel is an excellent choice to stay in Siem Reap,location wise is not too far away from all the attraction,free transport services are provided regularly to the city area. Hotel have great atmosphere and the friendly staff offer good services.Strongly recommended."
- Mr Fong Kwok Wah, Asiarooms review
Really nice hotel. Good prices. Really like the pool (salt water) perfect to relax after a busy day. The restaurant was excellent, the breakfast was really good and also we ate dinner and lunch and the food was delicious and excellent prices. The staff was really helpful and nice. The rooms were clean. We really like this hotel."
- Nathan, Booking.com review