$39 per pax for 3D2N Phuket Ao Chalong Villa & Spa Standard Garden View Room Stay with Breakfast (Worth $149). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Situated on a quiet beach of Chalong Bay
- Facing the sea overlooking many yachts
- Near a pier, the gateway to many surrounding islands like Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga Bay
- Only 10 minutes from Phuket town
- Ultimate privacy and security
- On-site restaurant serves delicious Thai and European cuisines as well as fresh seafood
- Combine Groupons for extended stay
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Take a boat out from Chalong Pier, which connects to Koh Khai, Coral Island and Phang Nga Bay
- Visit central Phuket Town for abundant shopping, dining and entertainment
- Enjoy a seafood meal at the hotel's beachside restaurant with romantic views of the sea
- Partake in water sport activities like snorkeling and diving
- Get a traditional Thai massage at the hotel's spa
- Honeymooners and lovers
- A quiet, private holiday
- 3D2N Standard Garden View Room Stay
- 4D3N Standard Garden View Room Stay
- 5D4N Standard Garden View Room Stay
What You Get:
- Ao Chalong Villa & Spa Standard Garden View Room stay
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water (replenished daily)
- 10% off restaurant, bar and laundry services (3D2N and 4D3N options only)
- 15% off restaurant, bar and laundry services (5D4N option only)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 October 2013
- Book by 20 October 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to availability
- Additional high season surcharge of THB900 per room per night (Standard Garden View) applies for stays from 1 Nov 2012 – 28 Feb 2013
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- 3rd pax (12 years and above) with extra bed and breakfast: THB800 per pax
- Child (4 – 12 years) with extra bed and breakfast: THB800 per pax
- Child (4 – 12 years) with breakfast only: THB200 per pax per day
- Upgrade to next category of rooms: THB500 per room per night
- For $39 per pax, you get a 3D2N Standard Garden View Room stay with breakfast (worth $149).
- For $58 per pax, you get a 4D3N Standard Garden View Room stay with breakfast (worth $224).
- For $77 per pax, you get a 5D4N Standard Garden View Room stay with breakfast (worth $298).
Upon arrival at Ao Chalong Villa & Spa, it's hard not to notice the property’s best feature: the sweeping, unobstructed views of Chalong Bay from the back of the villa.
The intimate Standard Room, however, shields guests in ultimate privacy with sweet scents, greenery and tropical gardens surrounding the estate. The door swings open into the spacious room, which features polished wooden floors, modern amenities, and large windows showcasing the verdure scenery outside.
In the morning, guests awake to hearty breakfast served in the restaurant. Featuring both Thai and European cuisines, the hotel's restaurant also caters to hunger pangs at other times during the day, with grilled seafood being the main highlight among guests in the evening.
From the porch overlooking Chalong Bay, strong, near-constant breezes in the area seem to tempt sojourners to come out and experience the perfect conditions for windsurfing, diving and island hopping. If catching some snooze is your idea of a well-deserved vacation, unwind with a therapeutic massage at the hotel's spa before retreating in a state of bliss back to your room.
Phuket offers something for everyone, from lounge lizards who want to laze by the pool or sunbathe on white sandy beaches all day; water babies keen to snorkel or scuba dive in the glittering tropical waters; or city slickers who feel most at home among the buzzing crowds, fabulous shops and vibrant nightlife thronging the streets of Patong.
Be sure to check out the excellent neighbouring islands just a boat ride away; and enjoy soaking up the serenity with a cocktail by one of the gorgeous outdoor deck chairs at the resort.
Boat charter to neighouring islands
Thai food as well as other cuisines easily available in Chalong
Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful and service is efficient, if relaxed. Our room was adequate; comfortable but not luxurious and we had no problems with it. The buffet breakfast was of a good quality although the choice was limited. On the other hand, the lunch/dinner menu was varied and very reasonable and the quality was always excellent. The only real drawback to our stay was the total lack of a beach but this was more than made up for by the excellent shore-side pool. Don't stay here if you want an exciting, Patong Beach style holiday but, if you are looking for a peaceful place in which to unwind this is the perfect hotel for you."
- L.Kelly, Asiarooms.com
Relax great location with 2 swimmingpools and private beach. Very good breakfast buffet and the restaurant is very nice located at the beach with lots of choice for a very good price.”
- Rubin, Booking.com
Ao Chalong Villa & Spa5/26 Moo 9 Soi Porn Chalong , East Chaofa Rd. Chalong, Muang,
Phuket, Thailand 83000
View our Partner's website here