Bangkok Land Add-On Tour: $68 for 2 Pax Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Tour (Worth $128). Option for 3 Pax Available.
- Afternoon market popular among Thais and well-informed tourists
- Sits on quaint Amphawa canal
- Banks feature store fronts selling eclectic mix of goods
- Vendors on boats cook and sell food and snacks on the spot
- Take a tour down small boats along the market
- Experience the ancient style of trading
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Truly authentic cultural immersion
- Friends looking for a new adventure
- Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Tour for 2 Pax
- Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Tour for 3 Pax
What You Get:
- Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Tour with Firefly boat ride (as per itinerary)
- 2 way transfers on join in basis from hotels located in Pratunam, Silom and Sukhumvit
Amphawa Floating market tour operates on weekends only (Friday, Saturday or Sunday).
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 17 November 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Subject to tour availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to tour availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- For $68, you get a Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Tour for 2 Pax (worth $128).
- For $102, you get a Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Tour fo 3 Pax (worth $191).
Weekend Amphawa Floating Marketing Tour Itinerary
1600 hr – 1630 hr: Pick up at your hotel lobby.
1800 hr – 2000 hr: Visit the Amphawa Night Floating Market (Enjoy the famous night floating market and take a boat to see fireflies)
On weekends, vendors pack their boats with food and drinks, and gather at this authentic floating market which is favoured by the locals as well as tourists who are in the know. Unlike tourist infested Damnoen Saduak, visitors at Amphawa are almost exclusively local and the occasional foreign face is far and few between. Also, late risers who are concerned about catching the last worm can continue their snooze as the market only operates from late afternoon onwards.
Take a leisurely walk along the Amphawa canal, whose elevated banks boast wooden store fronts selling an eclectic mix of old-fashioned toys, artsy postcards and cutesy clothing, while nearer to the water, canal-side seating patrons order, receive and consume the delicious Thai food from the floating hawkers.
Assemble several pairs of friends or rope in a lonely lamppost and discover this as of yet underrated gem in Bangkok. Dine, shop and even embark on a boat ride to marvel at fireflies in the evening; spending a few hours at Amphawa Floating Market is definitely a truly authentic Thai experience worth waking up late for.
Bangkok 2 Tour13/45 Soi Ram 107 Hua-Mak Bangkapi Bangkok
View our Partner's website here