$156 per pax for 3D2N Koh Samui 4-Star CODE One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay (Worth $298). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Multi-award winning property
- Boutique resort with luxury facilities in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Panoromic view of the Gulf of Siam and the islands of Koh Phangan and Koh Tao
- Infinity pool, gym, tennis courts, and more
- 3-min from Bang Por beach and 10-min from the capital town, Nathon
- 20-min from Samui International Airport
- Various attractions and eating locations nearby
- Combine Groupons for extended stay
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Tee off at a pristine international standard golf course very close to CODE
- Wind down at legendary celeb hang out, Nikki Beach Club, just fifteen minutes drive from the hotel
- Go on a sightseeing trip at Koh Samui's tropical beaches, coconut groves and beautiful natural scenery
- Pamper yourself at the finest restaurants and world class destination spas
- Honeymooners and lovers
- Luxurious getaways
- Ultimate privacy away from the crowds of Samui
- 3D2N One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay
- 4D3N One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay
- 5D4N One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay
What You Get:
- CODE One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay
- Welcome drink
- Welcome fruit basket in room
- 25% off spa treatments
- Full use of all resort facilities including gym and steam room
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 19 December 2012
- Book by 31 October 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Maximum 2 adults + 1 child (sharing existing bedding) per suite
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed 7 days prior to arrival, subject to availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable direct to hotel):
- Breakfast: THB290 per meal for adults and THB150 per meal for children under 12 years
- Airport to hotel transfer: THB800 per way (maximum 9 pax)
- For $156 per pax, you get a 3D2N One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay (worth $298).
- For $234 per pax, you get a 4D3N One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay (worth $435).
- For $312 per pax, you get a 5D4N One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite Stay (worth $572).
Mere mortals are spoilt with high crust society treatment regardless of whether treading water in infinity pools, honing physical fortitude in gyms and tennis courts, or undoing and overdoing within restaurants and bars equipped with pool tables.
When crossing hotel boundaries to the great outdoors, patrons need only exert motor functions for three minutes before frolicking through sandy beaches or 10 minutes to international standard golf courses.
At the end of the day, retire into the sheer luxury of a One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite in contemporary CODE, developed by the winners of the "Best Interior Design: Thailand" at the Asia Pacific Awards 2012.
An oasis of natural beauty, Koh Samui boasts luscious lagoons and flowing waterfalls to instantly enthrall the weary tourist.
Stretch out on beaches with a cool drink in hand and ogle at the babes and hunks sauntering past, or jump straight into the exciting nightlife scene with everything from Italian pizza joints to Irish pubs available.
Visit the island capital of Na Thon to check out more varieties of shops, restaurants and the like, or take a stab at spirituality at Wat Khunaram Ko Samui, the most famous temple on the island.
Code was awarded 'Best Residential Development: Thailand' at the 2011 Thanachart Bank, Thailand Property Awards and " Best Interior Design: Thailand" at the Asia Pacific Awards 2012.
If Steve Jobs had designed any hotel this is what it would look like! The staff were extremely accommodating- unlike other high end hotels, the beach was like paradise, the food in the restaurant- sublime, the only downside was that we couldn’t stay for longer.”
- Guest Review
The Code Hotel is a great place to stay for relaxation. The hotel is brand new and the room was amazing. It’s very modern with all the amenities you would need for a vacation. It even has a small kitchenette. The room we stayed in had pool access and with a view of the ocean. The hotel was situated on a hillside away from the beach. The staff were exceptional and provided us with everything we requested. If you are looking for a relaxing location away from the chaos of other locations in Samui I would suggest this hotel. There was a daybed on the porch outside of the room and it was great just sitting there looking at the view. I will say the location is away from any restaurants so I would suggest renting a scooter so you can take a ride for dinner and sightseeing.”
- Guest Review