$358 per pax for 6D5N Beijing Local 5-Star Hotel Stay + 2 Way Singapore Airlines Flight + Fully Guided Tour + Full Board Meals (Worth $1088)
- View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2
- Visit the Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square and more
- Meals and 5-star accommodation provided
- Enjoy famous local delicacies like Beijing duck and dumplings
How To Get There
- Direct flight via Singapore Airlines (included in Groupon)
- Families holidays
- Checking out significant landmarks in Beijing
- 6D5N Local Hotel stay
- 2 way Singapore Airlines flight
- Fully guided tour (Mandarin-speaking guide only)
- Fullboard meals
General Fine Print:
- Travel dates:
- 16, 23, 29 August 2012
- 3,13,19,26 September 2012
- 10, 17, 24 October 2012
- 2, 7, 11, 21, 28 November 2012
- Book by 30 July 2012
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Minimum 10 pax to travel
- Flights, rooms and extra beds subject to availability
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Valid for Singapore and Malaysia passports only, other passport holders to top up S$300 per pax
- Tour is compulsory, deviation from itinerary will result in a penalty
- Compulsory tour guide and driver tipping apply at S$36 per pax
- Groupon excludes VISA entry fee, if required
- Flight details for reference only and subject to availability:
SQ 810 SINPEK 1800 0010
SQ 801 PEKSIN 0005 0625
- Applicable Singapore airport taxes and airline fuel surcharges apply at S$360 per pax (subject to changes)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6221 1188 for enquiries
- Voucher is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Visit in person at CS Travel Office (People's Park Complex 02-06); Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (12 years and below) without bed: 1 full Groupon
For $358 per pax, you get a 6D5N Beijing fully guided tour which includes a local 5-star hotel stay, 2 way Singapore Airlines flight and full board meals (worth $1088).
View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2.
When travelers arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport, welcoming Mandarin-speaking guides immediately usher them to a local five-star accommodation, such as the Hongkun Hotel.
After a restful night, globetrotters drop their jet lag like a hot wonton and dive into Beijing's cultural treasure trove the next morning. Guided tours of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, the imperial government seat for more than five centuries, shed light on China's complex political evolution.
Later on, visits to the Great Wall and the WTO Building accentuate China's duality—that of an ancient and an emerging power.
The six-day Beijing itinerary concludes with an excursion through the Wangfujing shopping district, where visitors can practise haggling for clothes, jewelry, and exotic street fare, including deep-fried scorpions.
Throughout the trip, regular meals are provided to ensure that travellers are sufficiently sustained, allowing for uninterrupted adventurous sightseeing and re-enactments of contemporary Cantonese soap operas.