$30 per pax for 3D2N Check Inn Siem Reap Deluxe Room Stay with Daily Breakfast + 2 Way Airport Transfer by Tuk Tuk (Worth $64). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Prime location in the city center
- Surrounded by Siem Reap’s most popular local restaurants (known locally as the Beer Garden Street)
- Pleasant stroll-away from top Siem Reap landmarks such as Angkor Wat, Angkor National Museum, Siem Reap night market, pub street area and more
- Friendly and hospitable owners
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Be awed by the majestic Angkor Wat
- Discover Cambodia's history at the Angkor National Museum
- Roam around the Psar Chaa or Old Market
- Experience the local way of life at floating villages
- Couple or group of friends
- Travelling off the beaten track
- Culture-centric vacations
- 3D2N Deluxe Room Stay
- 4D3N Deluxe Room Stay
- 5D4N Deluxe Room Stay
What You Get:
- Check Inn Siem Reap Deluxe Room Stay
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 2 Way Airport Transfer by Tuk Tuk
- Late check-out till 3pm (subject to availability)
- Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary local map
- Welcome drink and towel upon arrival
- Daily use of Bicycle (for 4D3N and 5D4N options only)
- 25 min Foot Massage (for 5D4N option only)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 20 December 2012
- Book by 2 September 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupons can be combined for multiple nights' stay
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Room subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- Child (2 – 8 years) with breakfast only: USD3 per pax per night
- Child (below 2 years) with breakfast only: Free
- Extension stay with breakfast: USD35 per room per night
- For $30 per pax, you get a 3D2N Check Inn Siem Reap Deluxe Room Stay (worth $64).
- For $45 per pax, you get a 4D3N Check Inn Siem Reap Deluxe Room Stay (worth $100).
- For $60 per pax, you get a 5D4N Check Inn Siem Reap Deluxe Room Stay (worth $137).
For a departure from the hotel's bustling strip, Siem Reap is a scenic destination rife with temple ruins, old French shop-houses, shady tree-lined boulevard and a slow-flow river. It’s a prime example of the native terrain and a fine destination for backpacking, solo sojourners, and a trip down the road less travelled.
Angkor Wat and Co. are located a quick 10 minutes away by car, and offer several days of Indiana Jones role-playing. Witness the sublime sunrise at this largest Hindu complex in the world, well worth the ungodly 4am arrival time.
Clamber over the giant roots at Ta Prohm Temple, hallowed Angelina Jolie ground. Witness the multitude of haunting, smiling faces etched unto centuries-old boulders at the Bayon, a serene temple where you can, finally, hear yourself think. Stay for more nights and take advantage of the hotel's bicycles, wheeling effortlessly pass heavy traffic to reach your desired destination before retiring for the day with a soothing foot massage.
When all is done, traipse back to downtown Siem Reap and slurp up some deeply satisfying noodles from one of the numerous roadside hawkers that set up shop every evening. Rowdy bars and restaurants line the streets, setting the scene for great post-holiday fodder.