$108 for 2 pax 2D1N D'Kranji Farm Resort Superior Villa Weekday Stay with Breakfast + Farm Tour (Worth $370). Weekend Options Available.
- The gateway to your countryside
- Relaxing farm-stay retreat in Lim Chu Kang
- 21 self contained villas with nature and greenery view
- Offers holistic wellness activities like yoga, reiki & spa treatment with nature trails tours
- Includes a Chinese restaurant, cafe and bar
- Private carpark available
- Available on both weekdays and weekends
- Enjoy delectable local cuisine and fine wines at the restaurant
- Lounge around the beer garden while listening to the live band
- Sample locally-grown produce
- Sit back and breathe in the fresh country air
- Visit neighboring farms in the Kranji countryside
- Go on a nature trail (Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve & Kranji Reservoir Marsh)
- Go prawn fishing
- Families with young children
- Groups of friends looking for a stay-cation
- Urbanites wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of city life
- (Mon-Thurs): 2D1N Superior Villa Weekday Stay with Breakfast + Farm Tour for Two Pax
- (Mon-Thurs): 2D1N Superior Villa Weekday Stay with Breakfast + Farm Tour + 60 min Prawning for Two Pax
- (Fri-Sun): 2D1N Superior Villa Weekday Stay with Breakfast + Farm Tour for Two Pax
- (Fri-Sun): 2D1N Superior Villa Weekday Stay with Breakfast + Farm Tour + 60 min Prawning for Two Pax
What You Get:
- 2D1N Superior Villa Stay (42 sqm) with Private Car Porch
- Breakfast for Two
- Farm Tour for Two (5pm on first day)
- 60 min Prawning for Two (for Options 2 and 4)
General Fine Print:
- Valid from 3 September 2012 to 2 March 2013
- Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Customers to call D'Kranji Farm Resort Front Desk to confirm Farm Tour attendance
- Check in at 3pm, check out at 12pm
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability, call Front Desk for assistance
- Complimentary stay for child below 6 years if no additional bed required
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Voucher is inclusive of GST.
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Call 6862 9717 with:
- Preferred Date of Stay
- Groupon Voucher Code
- Groupon Security Code
- Breakfast for child below 6 years old: S$8 per pax
Experience the tranquility of the countryside at Singapore's first and only Agri-tainment farm with today’s Groupon to D'Kranji Farm Resort. Choose from 4 options:
- For $108, you get a 2D1N Superior Villa Weekday Stay with Breakfast and Farm Tour for Two (worth $370).
- For $132, you get a 2D1N Superior Villa Weekday Stay with Breakfast, Farm Tour and 60 min prawning for Two (worth $400).
- For $138, you get a 2D1N Superior Villa Weekend Stay with Breakfast and Farm Tour for Two (worth $370).
- For $168, you get a 2D1N Superior Villa Weekend Stay with Breakfast, Farm Tour and 60 min prawning for Two (worth $400).
Go on an alternative holiday at D'Kranji Farm Resort for the novelty of a new experience of taking a short vacation at the tranquil, rustic setting of the countryside. Breathe in the fresh, unpolluted air and relax in the air-conditioned villa with a balcony that overlooks food and vegetable plantations, or take leisurely walks around the expansive plots of land.
Start off the day with a hearty breakfast at the D’café which serves international cuisine with local produce followed by a relaxing yoga session at the plantation, before setting out on a nature trail at Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve Wetlands and farm hopping to the neighbouring farm. A therapeutic spa treatment awaits upon your return to the resort.
With a 2-hectare fruits and vegetables plantation harvesting local produce ranging from corn, papaya, longan, bananas, eggplant, lady fingers amongst other types of local fruits and vegetables, aspiring horticulturists get to immerse green fingers in the ultimate farm experience, harvesting and tasting of the produce.
Enjoy delectable local cuisine and fine wines at the De beer Seafood Restaurant or unwind with an ice cold beer with friends, family and loved ones at the beer garden. Have the special live band performances entertain you on weekends, and remember to sample locally-grown produce at the production kiosks around the farm.
A Chinese restaurant famous for its live seafood and BBQ charcoal infused meats and a cosy café which serves international cuisine are also on site to ease hunger pangs. Look out also for other food stalls offering local street delicacies like Satay, “Goreng Pisang” and fruits and vegetable stalls selling tropical fruits and farm produce.
Daily: 24 hours