$78 per pax for 1 Day Desaru Tour + Durian and Fruit Feast + Buffet Lunch + Lobster Seafood Dinner + Fireflies Cruise + 2 Way Coach Transfer and More (Worth $128)
- View tour itinerary
- Fun and informative guided farm tours
- Escape hordes of tourists in this suburban getaway
- Spectacular Fireflies Cruise
- Hearty meals included
- By Coach (included in Groupon)
- A quick, fuss-free getaway
- Avoiding the Christmas bustle
- Appreciating nature and its wonders
- Feasting trips
- Durian lovers
- Friends, families and couples
- Durian Feast
- Desaru Fruit Farm Tour
- Fruit Feast
- Herb and Vegetable Garden Tour
- Viewing of Bees at Work and Tasting of Raw Honey
- Ostrich Farm Tour
- Local Buffet Lunch
- Lobster Seafood Dinner
- Fireflies Cruise
- 2 Way Coach Transfer
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 August 2012
- Book by 30 May 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Coach seats subject to availability
- Minimum 10 pax to depart
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Groupon printout and passport details MUST be presented
- Additional $5 top-up on eve of and on Singapore and Malaysia public holidays
- Driver and tour guide tipping applies
- Coach schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
Singapore to Desaru
- Boarding time at 6.15am at People's Park Centre
Desaru to Singapore
- Reaches Singapore at 10pm and alight at People's Park Centre
- Call 6535 8686 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email Sales@desaruff.com with:
- Passport number and expiry date
- Date of Birth
- Attached Groupon
Or present Groupon printout at Desaru Fruit Farm Office (30 Changi Ferry Road, Changi Ferry Terminal).
- Child: 1 full Groupon
- Infant (below 2 years old) without seat: S$5
View tour itinerary.
In the comforts of a relaxing, air-conditioned magic school bus, be transported to another world and visit fruit farms and vegetable gardens. Guided by fun and informative tour guides, learn more about how fruits are grown in Malaysia.
Don't worry about seeing, touching and not eating, as fruity-tutty tourists will get a chance to taste raw, sweet honey and feast on fresh, buttery perfectly-ripe durian.
The feasting does not end there, as there is a mid-day buffet to enjoy, on top of a lobster seafood dinner which should fuel your belly for the night ahead.
With your own coach filled with fellow Durian-lovers, take the fruity journey to Desaru with friends, family, and visiting foreign friends who will shriek with delight when they overcome the smell and taste the buttery, creamy texture of the perfectly ripe durian.
Selected location images courtesy of Malaysia Tourism.
Desaru Fruit Farm Office:
Mondays to Saturdays: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sundays