Bali Land Add-On Tour: $38 per pax for Full Day Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour + 2 Way Transfers + Lunch (Worth $111)
- View tour itinerary
- Spend a day at Ubud, Bali's iconic art hub
- Watch locals work on paintings, textiles and wood carvings
- Purchase unique works of art, from handicrafts to gold and silverware
- Visit Tanah Lot temple, one of Bali's most unique offshore structures
- Catch breathtaking sunsets at Tanah Lot
- Enjoy a traditional Crispy Duck Lunch
- Art and culture buffs
- Experiencing Bali's unique culture
- Shopping for one-of-a-kind decorative artefacts
- Full day Ubud - Tanah Lot Temple Tour (minimum 2 pax to go)
- 2 way transfers on join in basis from hotels located at Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran and Tanjong Benoa
- Crispy Duck Lunch as per itinerary
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 29 September 2012 or at least 1 day prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 Groupons per trip
- Subject to tour availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to tour availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- Child (below 12 years): USD20 per pax
For $38 per pax, you get a Full Day Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour with 2 Way Transfers and Lunch (worth $111).
View tour itinerary.
Climb aboard the comfy vehicle and head to Ubud, a picturesque town surrounded by rice paddies which is famous as a painter’s community. Wander through misty jungle past huge Banyan trees at the Monkey Forest, where cheeky characters play and scamper about.
Shop for lovely hand-made batiks, gold and silverware and intricate wood carvings at the artisan villages that surround Ubud, while chatting to the locals and watching them demonstrate their artistic talent.
Head north to stroll among the landscaped gardens and fish ponds of Taman Ayun, a beautiful temple built for the royal family nearly 400 years ago. The temple is located in the village of Mengwi and features many impressive spires. Groupies enjoy a delicious crispy duck lunch at Padi Prada Restaurant before heading to spectacular Tanah Lot temple for sunset.
Perched on a large rock surrounded by crashing waves, Tanah Lot is cut off from the mainland at high tide and is silhouetted by the setting sun. Bali’s most famous temple is dedicated to the goddess of the sea, and is said to be protected by a sea snake. Cameras are essential for this part of the visit. An English-speaking tour guide is on hand throughout the day, and Groupies are returned to their hotel at 7pm.
Diorama Touring & JourneyMerdeka Arcade, Kav. 9, Jalan Merdeka Tanjung Bungkak Denpasar
View our Partner's website here