$78 per pax for 1 Day LEGOLAND Tour at Johor Bahru + 2 Way Coach + Chocolate Factory Tour + Dinner + Shopping at Mega Mall (Worth $145)
- Travel directly from Singapore to JB by coach (included in Groupon)
- New LEGOLAND theme park opening in September 2012
- Malaysia's first international theme park
- More than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions
- Seven themed areas to explore and enjoy
- Family friendly attraction for all ages
- Chocolate tour tops off the exciting excursion
- Families with small children
- Friends interested to embark on a day's trip
- A short, fun getaway
- Interactive and educational excursion for schoolchildren
- LEGOLAND Entrance Ticket
- 2 Way Coach
- Chocolate Factory Tour
- Shopping at Mega Mall
- Tour Guide Services
General Fine Print:
- Travel on 22, 29 Sep, 6, 13 Oct, 10, 17, 24 Nov, 1, 8, 15, 22 Dec 2012
- Book by 18 August 12 or at least 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 40 pax to depart
- Reservation subject to availability
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Compulsory basic insurance applies at S$5 per pax (payable at Exclusive Tours and Travel within 7 days after confirmation)
- Call 6397 2220 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Attached Groupon
- Contact Person with Contact Number
- Name as per passport
- Passport number and expiry date
- Date of birth
- Preferred departure date
Additional Add-Ons (payable at Exclusive Tours and Travel within 7 days after confirmation):
- Child (2-11 years) with seat: S$69.90
- Infant (below 2 years) without seat: S$40
For $78 per pax, you get a 1 Day JB LEGOLAND Guided Tour Package which includes a 2 Way Coach, LEGOLAND Entrance Ticket, a Chocolate Factory Tour, Dinner and Shopping at Mega Mall (worth $145).
Brimming with fun frolicks and swashbuckling adventures, LEGOLAND Malaysia provides a colourful realm of thrills and spills with over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions. Set amidst 76 acres of beautiful parkland, this unique family theme park is dedicated to providing whipper-snappers with endless gurgles and delighted giggles in an imaginative world of endless exciting exploits.
Grinning Groupon gallivanters can prepare for a soaking as they set forth on an exciting discovery tour amidst choppy waters and dinosaurs in Dino Island or fly through the medieval treetops on a giant Lego dragon.
Those who favour getting wet can meanwhile explore enjoy a refreshing splash or two, surf over waves and unexpected jets of water onboard LEGO® Aquazone Wave Racers ride which come with an arsenal of water bombs to trigger on watchers on dry ground whenever you like.
With many interactive rides there is plenty of opportunity to take the driving seat, be it for a pootle in a mini electric car or a trip to the skies with any of the rollercoaster rides.
Exclusive Tours and Travel Operating Hours
Monday to Friday: 11.30am - 7.30pm
Saturday: 11.30am - 3pm
LEGOLAND Malaysia has over 15,000 Likes on Facebook.