Ultimate Healing Retreat: $505 per pax for 3D2N Bali Fivelements Puri Ahimsa 1 Bedroom Suite Stay + Healing Consultation + Massage + Dinner + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $1041). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- A wellness retreat tucked into the lush central foothills of Bali
- Promotes the island’s ancient traditions with hints of contemporary sensibilities on everything from eco-sensitive design to raw cuisine
- Focus on holistic healing for its clientele
- Each riverside suite is housed in a private pavilion fashioned with traditional Balinese textiles and antique touches
- Each has a spacious terrace flanking Bali’s sacred Ayung River, with a healing alfresco bathhouse
- Mod luxuries include chromotherapy lighting, air-conditioning, sound system with Ipod dock, Wi-Fi Internet access, and a generous array of amenities
- Sakti Dining Room features fine-dining healing cuisine
- Healing Village and Sacred Spaces allow guests to experience tranquility while they undergo rejuvenation therapies
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Bali (to be purchased separately)
- Understand and identify what is lacking in the physical, mental and emotional areas of your life through the Healing Consultation
- Luxuriate in holistic Balinese-inspired therapies such as a massage, meditation or Acupressure techniques
- Detox and try out a new diet of healthy raw foods at Sakti Dining Room
- Chill out with a soak in a water healing pool
- Participate in eco-cultural excursions that offer authentic experiences with Balinese people, their land and their culture
- Healthy living
- Immersing oneself in the great outdoors
- Urban dwellers in search of a different kind of relaxing getaway
- Friends and couples
- 3D2N 1 Bedroom Suite stay
- 4D3N 1 Bedroom Suite stay
- 5D4N 1 Bedroom Suite stay
What You Get:
- Fivelements Puri Ahimsa 1 Bedroom Suite stay
- Daily breakfast
- 2 way Airport transfer to Denpasar Airport
- Welcome cold towel, drink and fruit plate upon arrival
- 45 minutes Ultimate Back, Neck and Head Massage
- 15% off all healing menu treatments
- 1 x Free Healing Consultation
- 1 x 3 course dinner at Sakti Dining Room (4D3N and 5D4N options only)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 June 2013
- Book by 28 October 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Reservation subject to room availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Children’s menus are available for dining and treatments
- Children are required to be supervised by an adult at all times
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- Compulsory Gala dinner (5 Course Dinner): USD85 per pax for Christmas Eve and USD121 per pax for New Year Eve
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: USD79 per pax per night
- Child (3 - 12 years) with extra bed and breakfast: USD79 per pax per night
- Child (3 - 11 years) with breakfast only: USD12 per pax per night
- Babysitting services: USD8 per hour
- For $505 per pax, you get a 3D2N 1 Bedroom Suite stay (worth $1041).
- For $747 per pax, you get a 4D3N 1 Bedroom Suite stay (worth $1516).
- For $990 per pax, you get a 5D4N 1 Bedroom Suite stay (worth $1922).
The large open-air bathtub in each suite's veranda recalls the nearby sacred Ayung River, a landmark in this swath of Balinese rainforest. Natural elements and holistic healing treatments are paramount to the mission at Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa, where guests ditch the stressors of daily life and indulge in some professionally administered R & R.
Suites with high grass-roofed ceilings and recycled timber floors are named after one of the five elements in Balinese that are ever present in the property's all-natural habitat.
Fivelements promotes conservation by minimizing its impact on the surrounding acreage. Buildings take their shape from sustainable materials such as bamboo, stone boulders and grass while the gracious natural surroundings help to enhance ultimate relaxation.
A bevy of onsite healing therapies await, from a Holistic Massage with Prana combination to Deep Healing Reflexology, all of which synchronise intuitive body and energy work to identify, balance and heal.
Master healers de-stress clientele within the Healing Village, although Healing Retreats and Healing Journeys can also be arranged to further sustain holistic well-being.
Sakti Dining Room
Sakti Dining Room
Chefs at the resort’s Sakti Dining Room work with living raw food dishes, which are rich in nutrients and sakti healing power to plate dishes such as almond bread spread with zucchini humus topped with sliced tomatoes and Italian basil served with mixed salad and avocado.
This stunning wellness center and five-room hotel is tucked away in Mambal, a sleepy village 20 minutes by car from Ubud. Transcendental massages are offered in incense-filled rooms built of polished bamboo, reclaimed wood and spiral thatched roofs. Post-treatment ginger-lemongrass tea is served on a private deck overlooking a bamboo forest and the Ayung River."
- New York Times Review
Tucked away on a back road in the district of Mambal, Fivelements was never intended as a base for shopping or partying—the closest beaches are at least 25 kilometers away, and even Ubud is a 20-minute drive on a good day. Nor is the resort particularly sociable, with each cottage accessed by a private pathway and screened by a bamboo fence, and an activity menu focused more on bespoke treatments than group sessions. But in an age when all but the most shameless hotels tout green credentials, and on an island where authentic cultural encounters rank as de rigueur hotel amenities, the Tatrieles seem unusually dedicated to their stated aims."