Bangkok Cabaret: $46 for Calypso Cabaret Show Tickets for 2 Pax (Worth $100). Option for 3 Pax Available.
- Show style follows the likes of Broadway/Musical Drama
- Eclectic dances and performances
- Vibrant atmosphere, flamboyant performers and colourful costumes
- Stage references old-school glamour with a red curtained stage and bar-like seating area
- Complimentary drink for each guest
- Entertainment for a night in Bangkok
- Group activity with friends
- A one-of-a-kind experience
- Calypso Cabaret Show for 2 Pax
- Calypso Cabaret Show for 3 Pax
What You Get:
- Seat tickets to the Calypso Cabaret Show (choose between 8.15pm and 9.45pm showtimes)
- 1 drink as per program itinerary
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 October 2012
- Book by 16 October 2012 or at least 7 days prior to show date, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Reservation subject to seats availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to seats availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with
- Preferred date(s) of show and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Contrary to popular belief, burlesque isn’t a form of dance involving sashaying sexily in strategically sewn burlap sacks. Revel in some real risqué ribaldry with today’s Groupon to the Calypso Cabaret Show in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose between 2 options:
- For $46, you get Calypso Cabaret Show Tickets for 2 Pax (worth $100).
- For $69, you get Calypso Cabaret Show Tickets for 3 Pax (worth $150).
In front of the old-school glamour of a red velvet curtain, tireless performers prance and pirouette in costumes shimmery and scintillating.
Dance moves shy away from the clichéd and overdone; this show prides itself on strong, original choreography and enthusiastic dancers who have more energy than Simba on steroids.
Traverse continents, time periods, and language barriers with the show’s thorough coverage of dance genres – geisha dances, K-pop renditions, a Marilyn Monroe impersonation and even an operatic Chinese ballad cover all anthropological possibilities.
Stereotype-shattering entertainment has never been so eclectically combined into one unabashed celebration of all things camp and crazy.
GM Holidays Co. Ltd1091/153-154 S Group Building, Suite 501, 5th Floor, New Petchburi Road
Rajthevee Bangkok 10400
View our Partner's website here