$198 per pax for 4D3N Bangkok FX Hotel Makkasan Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Cathay Pacific Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $355). Option with Stay at 5-Star Pathumwan Princess Hotel Available.
- Pick from two convenient and comfortable hotels
- Close to the Skytrain station for easy access to the airport and all of Bangkok
- Relax in the stylish, full-service hotels
- FX Hotel Makkasan, a contemporary hotel in the Makkasan district within short walking distance to Airport Rail Link and the Petchaburi MRT station
- 5-star Pathumwan Princess Hotel is adjacent to MBK Center and opposite Siam Square, surrounded by Bangkok’s best retail and entertainment facilities
How To Get There
- Fly directly from Singapore via Cathay Pacific (included in Groupon)
- Explore the city on a tuk-tuk
- Immerse in Thai culture by paying visits to majestic temples and rustic floating villages
- Indulge in a wide selection of traditional Thai cuisine or international options
- Embark on a shopping spree at Robinson Plaza, Emporium or J Avenue
- Hit up pubs and bars or soak up the exciting nightlife
- A modern free-and-easy short getaway
- Business trips and holiday makers
- Families, couples, and friends
- 4D3N FX Hotel Makkasan Stay
- 4D3N Pathumwan Princess Hotel Stay
What You Get:
- 4D3N stay at selected hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 2 way Cathay Pacific flight
- 2 way Airport transfer
General Fine Print:
- Book by 11 September 2012
- Travel by:
FX Hotel Makkasan: 2 Aug – 29 Nov 2012, 30 Dec 2012 – 6 Feb 2013
Pathumwan Princess Hotel: Till 30 Sep 2012
- Not valid on:
FX Hotel Makkasan: 8 – 10 Aug 2012, 17 Aug 2012, 30 Nov 2012 – 2 Jan 2013
Pathumwan Princess Hotel: 8 – 10 Aug 2012, 17 Aug 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and flights subject to availability
- No cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Flight schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
CX712 - SIN BKK 1335 (departure frm SIN) 1455 (arrival at BKK)
CX713 - BKK SIN 1145 (departure frm BKK) 1510 (arrival at SIN)
- Applicable Singapore airport taxes and airline fuel surcharges apply at S$140 per pax (subject to changes)
- Package is based on Cathay Pacific promotional air fares and subject to availability at time of reservation
- Additional top up fares may be required if the promotional fares are not available at time of reservation
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Groupon is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Call 6534 1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Name as per passport
- Contact number
- Preferred date of travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Single occupancy: 1 full Groupon + S$80
- Triple sharing: Not permitted for this deal
- Child with bed: S$198 per pax
- Child without bed: S$148 per pax
- Extension stay: S$48 per room per night
- For $198 per pax, you get a 4D3N FX Hotel Makkasan stay with breakfast, 2 way Cathay Pacific flight and 2 way airport transfer (worth $355).
- For $438 per pax, you get a 4D3N Pathumwan Princess Hotel stay with breakfast, 2 way Cathay Pacific flight and 2 way airport transfer (worth $788).
FX Hotel Makkasan
FX Hotel Makkasan
Brightly coloured walls and contemporary décor are prominent features at downtown FX Hotel Makkasan. Besides boasting a prime location in the city centre, the hotel is also just 300 metres from Makkasan Airport Rail Link Station and a few minutes’ walk from Petchaburi MRT Station, allowing convenient access to the airport as well as other parts of Bangkok.
Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Pathumwan Princess Hotel, on the other hand, calls MBK Shopping Centre and Siam Square as its immediate neighbours. This award-winning 5-star property is also not lacking in style and flair, merging the best of Thai and contemporary influences in its decor and impeccable hospitality.
Dive straight into the heart of Bangkok to explore everything the city has to offer. Keep hunger pangs at bay with the mind-boggling variety of traditional Thai cuisine and international options within Bangkok, making sure that you stay fueled for days of exploration and fun.
Spend some time to appreciate Bangkok's architecture and customs during a cultural tour, with must-visit locations including Wat Arun and Wat In displaying majestic Buddha statues, clusters of old shops and strong Buddhist culture. A floating market is also an excellent spot to soak in the country's unique way of living while shopping for local produce and wares.
Explore the city on a classic tuk-tuk, or take a short stroll to the Skytrain and look up every nook and cranny of the bustling city. Grant your tongue's persistent wishes for authentic Thai food at a posh restaurant or scour the streets for corner stalls for cheaper yet equally tasty equivalents.
Explore the famous Asoke and Sukhumvit districts or embark on a shopping spree at the nearby Robinson Plaza, or the famous Emporium, J Avenue and Nana Square. In the evening, hit up pubs, bars and clubs to soak up the exciting Thai nightlife for the full Thai experience.
Motivated staff well managed hotel ...good size rooms convenient for airport link ..wifi works well...very welcoming and freindly reception a great place to stay!!”
- FX Hotel Makkasan Guest Review
The staff was extremley friendly, the room was amazing, the view from the room is great. This is the best hotel we have been to in Thailand ! Attached to MBK - makes it location perfect for shopping. Plus - close to BTS. There is a great live music bar at the lobby. We just loved this hotel!"
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Guest Review