Hong Kong: $398 per pax for 4D3N Newton Place Hotel Stay + SQ Flight + Airport Transfer (Worth $799)
- 500 tastefully appointed rooms
- Furnished with modern amenities
- In-house restaurant offers a range of delectable cuisine
- Located near the famous apm Mall
How To Get There
- Fly directly from Singapore via Singapore Airlines (included in Groupon)
- Hop aboard a tram for a unique ride through Hong Kong
- Visit the shopping malls and night markets for some retail therapy
- Pay a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park
- Appreciate historical and cultural beauty at Splendid China
- Witness the majestic city skyline from the Victoria Peak
- Try local dim sum, desserts and street side delicacies
- A short urban getaway
- Couples and families with young children
- Shoppers and everyone with an appreciation for good food
- 4D3N Newton Place Hotel or similar stay
- 2 way Singapore Airlines Flight
- 2 way Airport Transfer
- Half Day City Tour
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 Jun 2013
- Book by 17 May 2013 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and flight subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
Flight details for reference only and subject to availability:
Valid on Outbound Flights: SQ 870 / 872 / 890
Valid on Inbound Flights: Valid on All Flights Except SQ 001
- Airport taxes apply at S$160 per pax
- Hotel Weekend Surcharge at S$20 per room per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday Night
- Compulsory Driver and Guide Tippings of HKG$50 per pax
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Groupon excludes Visa fee, if required
- Call 6534 2515 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Call 6534 2515 or
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
After inventing paper and gunpowder, the Chinese invented history - primarily as a way to document their many inventions. Witness the panoply of enterprise and history with today’s Groupon to Hong Kong.
Check into the hotel and put feet up within the cosy interior of one of the 500 tastefully appointed rooms. Located along Wai Yip Street in Kwun Tong, the hotel offers a central starting point for eager explorers to set forth and venture across the city. Each room comes furnished with all the necessary modern amenities and the in-house restaurant ensures that guests will not have to leave their accomodation with an empty belly.
Find easy access to the rest of the city via the well-connected public transport network. Make your way round to the various sightseeing hotspots or simply get wander through the bustling city to discover hidden gems.
If time permits, venture to Shenzhen and pay a trip to Splendid China. Spend half the day at the miniature scenery park which consists of China's most popular historic and scenic locations. Catch a glimpse of the folk art, customs and village lifestyle before proceeding back to Hong Kong.
Hit the streets at night for a scene that will excite the senses. Join throngs of people at the night markets and shopping streets that are commonly found throughout many parts of Hong Kong.
Savour local delicacies in a land famous for its dim sum and Chinese fare such as century egg congee and peking duck. Round every corner of the city centre for a plethora of dining options in the form of restaurants, smaller eateries, and bubble tea stands.
Let your inner child loose with a day out to one of the ginormous theme parks in the city. Reconnect with childhood heroes and heroines of Disney fame at Hong Kong Disneyland. Spend the day on a continous rush of adrenaline, by conquering thrill rides one loop at a time. Immerse oneself with marine life and nature at large at Ocean Park, where the park's compounds are built around the natural landscape, making it a great place to experience and appreciate Hong Kong away from its concrete jungle.
My stay to Newton Place Hotel in HK was good, I have appreciated very much the new building (or it's recent restore), finding a good service, absolute clean room and bathroom. The hotel is only 5 mins walking from metro station (Ngao Tau Kok) but a little far from airport."
- MR. STEFANINI, Antonello M., Asiarooms.com
Nice clean hotel, reseved an upgrade & enjoyed a marvelous view of Hongkong Island. Although it is a bit far from the center the MTR is close by and makes travelling to attractions easy."
- MR. UIVEL, Marcel, Asiarooms.com