$73 per pax for 3D2N Hanoi Golden Silk Boutique Hotel Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast (Worth $234). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Located in the heart of the Old Quarter
- Luxuriant rooms with full amenities
- Restaurant, spa and piano bar in the hotel
- Located on Hanoi’s “Street of Silk”, an ancient street famous for its silk shops
- Near to Hoan Kiem Lake
- Take a day trip to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Combine Groupons for more stay nights
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Hanoi (to be purchased separately)
- Enjoy the serenity of Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword)
- Take in magnificent sights at the Hanoi Flag Tower
- Get a dose of history at the Army Museum
- Shop for traditional ceramic products at Bat Trang Ceramic
- Watch something different at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Cruise along Halong Bay and Sung Sot Cave
- Visit the bustling night markets
- Couples and small groups of friends
- Experiencing a city that still retains its old world charm
- 3D2N Deluxe Room Stay
- 4D3N Deluxe Room Stay
- 5D4N Deluxe Room Stay
What You Get:
- Golden Silk Boutique Hotel Deluxe Room stay
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary beverages in mini fridge
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water replenished daily
- 10% off spa services and Oriental restaurant (3D2N and 4D3N options only)
- 15% off spa services and Oriental restaurant (5D4N options only)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2013
- Book by 21 November 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- Additional peak period surcharge of USD20 per room per night applies for stays from 1 October 2012 – 31 March 2013, payable to hotel
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: USD30 per pax
- Child (7 - 11 years) with extra bed and breakfast: USD20 per pax
- Child (2 – 6 years) with breakfast only: USD8 per pax
- Upgrade to Suite Room:
- Studio Suite: USD40 per room per night
- Luxury Suite: USD50 per room per night
Spin silk and travel yarns in the 1000 year old city of Hanoi, Vietnam with today’s Groupon to Golden Silk Boutique Hotel.
- For $73 per pax, you get a 3D2N Deluxe Room Stay (worth $234).
- For $110 per pax, you get a 4D3N Deluxe Room Stay (worth $351).
- For $146 per pax, you get a 5D4N Deluxe Room Stay (worth $468).
South East Asian hospitality meets European charm at Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, located in Hanoi’s enchanting Old Quarter. From the opulent foyer, venture into the luxuriant Deluxe Room which is a bastion of comfort and soft pillows and a full marble bathroom complete with deep soaking bath-tub.
Top up to spend the night in either the bright, breezy Studio Suite with its own terrace overlooking the street, or Luxury Suite, where you can enjoy your own sitting area with plush sofas.
Experience reprieve from your city adventures with a well-deserved spa treatment in the tranquil full-service Casablanca SPA, located on the top-most floor of the hotel. Revive your spirit, indulge your senses and relax in the Spa's welcoming comfort – it is specially designed as an urban refuge, transporting guests far away from the stress of the city.
Before heading out into the great unknown, fuel up with some international and Vietnamese-inspired fare at the Oriental Restaurant, or listen to the tinkling tunes of the piano at the hotel’s very own Piano Bar.
Hanoi itself it has tons to offer the wide-eyed traveler. The hotel sits on Hang Hai Street, which is one of the most ancient streets in one of the most ancient cities in the world.
Known as the street of silk, Hang Gai flutters with the streaming tassels of of silk shawls, scarves and clothes, a must visit for every visitor.
Nearby Hoan Kiem Lake, with its pretty waterfront and soothing tranquility, will be welcome respite from the narrow streets of the Old Quarter. For more wide open spaces, take a day trip to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Wonder at the uncanny preponderance of stone islands in varying states of roundness floating quietly on the surface of the water, and visit the cavernous Thein Cung and Dau Go caves.
This is a new hotel, best location, best price. Surely, I would recommend this to anyone who plan to visit Old Town Hanoi."
- Booking.com Review