$134 per pax for 2D1N 5-Star Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore Weekend Superior Room Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Award-Winning Lobster Laksa Lunch at Café Brio’s + Complimentary Parking (Worth $299.55). Deluxe Room Option Available.
- Luxurious 5 star property
- Located next to the Singapore River
- Minutes away from Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay
- Premier guest rooms equipped with modern amenities
- Award-winning cuisines from Cafe Brio's, Italian restaurant Pontini, Chinese cuisines from Grand Shanghai and Piano Bar for chilling out by the river
- Combine Groupons for more stay nights
- Enjoy a scrumptious buffet breakfast and try the award-winning Super Laksa from Cafe Brio's
- Convenience of complimentary parking for your car
- Nestled right in the midst of popular dining, shopping and entertainment districts
- Small families looking for a weekend getaway
- Friends on a staycation
- Enjoying the high end local hotel stay experience
- Superior Room Stay
- Deluxe Room Stay
What You Get:
- 2D1N Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore Stay
- Buffet Breakfast
- Award-winning Lobster Laksa lunch at Café Brio’s
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Complimentary WIFI (Deluxe Room option only)
- Late Check-Out till 3pm (subject to availability)
General Fine Print:
- Valid for Weekend Stay between 18 May to 2 September 2012 (Fri-Sun only)
- Book by 30 August 2012 or at least 3 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 groupons required for one room per night booking
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed (Fri-Sun stays only)
- Maximum 2 adults with 1 child (12 years and below) per room
- Rooms and bed types subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Groupon printout MUST be presented upon check-in
- Package rate is nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Call +65 6233 1122 or email Rsvns@grandcopthorne.com.sg with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- For $134 per pax, you get a Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore Weekend Package which consists of 2D1N Superior Room Stay, Buffet Breakfast, Award-Winning Lobster Laksa Lunch, complimentary parking and late checkout at 3pm (subject to availability) (worth $299.55).
- For $149 per pax, you get a Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore Weekend Package which consists of 2D1N Deluxe Room Stay, Buffet Breakfast, Award-Winning Lobster Laksa Lunch, complimentary parking, WIFI and late checkout at 3pm (subject to availability) (worth $332.59).
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore is a 5-star business hotel that features resort and exquisite lifestyle decor and a relaxing atmosphere along with great comfort. As one of Asia’s premier 5-star choices, the 574-room hotel is nestled next to the Singapore River and just minutes away from Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. It is also within close proximity to the Central Business District as well as entertainment and shopping belts such as Orchard Road and Chinatown. The hotel has four F&B outlets namely, Café Brio’s, Pontini (Italian), Grand Shanghai (Chinese) and The Piano Bar.
The hotel's contemporary designed Superior Rooms with either city or river views are equipped with all the amenities you would find at any Singapore’s five-star hotel, including high speed internet access, air-conditioning, mini bar, refrigerator, computer/facsimile data ports, cable channels, pay movies, in-room personal safe and coffee/tea making facilities.
The Deluxe Rooms feature similar amenities as the Superior Rooms, with a beautiful marbled bathroom with separate bath and shower as an added attraction.
With this deal, Groupon guests get to appease hunger pangs at Cafe Brio's, a casual and cosy international cafe located at the lobby. Dine in style and comfort in the bright and airy café or under the stars at the breezy Promenade along the historic Singapore River.
The café boasts a variety of excellent local favourites and international cuisines such as Super Laksa, Nasi Padang, Fish and Chips, Grilled Australian Grain Fed Beef Tenderloin and the mouthwatering Grand Copthorne Burger. Those who have a hearty appetite can enjoy the daily international lunch and dinner buffet. For children, the café has a special menu with a selection of smaller bites.
Super Laksa is one of Café Brio’s signature dishes. This popular dish consists of thick rice noodles served with generous chunks of lobster, prawns, scallops, fish cake, bean cake and bean sprouts in a rich gravy flavoured with coconut and topped with rice crackers.
The most wonderful efficient and well trained staff. A five star experience as far as staff are concerned. Nothing was too much trouble. Meals and especially the executive club breakfast was superb. We shall stay there again for sure and recommend it to all our friends. Might mention also that the staff are always smiling which really is a joy!"
- Wayne, Booking.com Review
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the hotel once again. It is our fourth stay in this very comfortable and friendly hotel. It is efficiently run and make you feel most welcome. We find the hotel position very suitable, near a shopping centre too."
- Rex, ebookers.com Review