Hanoi: $192 for 3D2N Oriental Boutique Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast + 1 Day Halong Bay Tour (Worth $404)
- French-colonial style architecture
- Modern conveniences and facilities
- In heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Minutes away from Hoan Kiem Lake and Dong Xuan Market
How To Get There:
- Direct flight from Singapore to Hanoi (to be purchased separately)
- View Overnight Halong Bay Cruise Itinerary here
- View Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour Itinerary here
- Cruise around Halong Bay
- Kayak, swim and explore caves
- Overnight stay onboard cruise allows viewing of sunrise above limestone mountains
- Visit 17th century temples of King Dinh and King Le
- Getaway from urban life
- Summer holidays
- Relaxing getaway for couples and families
- Oriental Boutique Deluxe Room stay for Two Pax
- Daily breakfast
- 1 x dinner at hotel
- 1-Day Halong Bay Tour onboard Vspirit Cruise (for Options 1 and 2)
- Overnight Cruise in Halong Bay onboard Vspirit Cruise (for Options 3 and 4)
- 1-Day Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour (for Options 2 and 4)
- Tours include: lunch, land transportation, entrance fees, sightseeing tours
- Cruise includes: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, land transportation, entrance fees, sightseeing tours
- Travel by 31 Mar 2014
- Book by 18 Nov 2013 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- 3rd pax with Extra Bed and Breakfast: USD45 per pax per night
- Child (5 - 12 years) with Extra Bed and Breakfast: USD30 per child per night
- Child (5 - 12 years) with no Extra Bed and Breakfast: USD15 per child per night
- 1 Day Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour
- Adult: US$50 per pax
- Child (5 - 12 years): US$35 per child
- Full Day Halong Bay Tour onboard Vspirit Cruise
- Adult: US$70 per pax
- Child (5 - 12 years): US$50 per child
- Overnight cruise in Halong Bay Tour onboard Vspirit Cruise
- Adult: US$135 per pax
- Child (5 - 12 years): US$95 per child
Strong drip coffee, bowls of rice noodles in flavourful beef broth, French-inspired stuffed baguettes - you won't want to miss out on these Pho sure with today's Groupon to Hanoi, Vietnam. Choose from the following options:
- For $192, you get a 3D2N Oriental Boutique Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast and 1 Day Halong Bay Tour onboard Vspirit Cruise for Two Pax (worth $404).
- For $333, you get a 4D3N Oriental Boutique Deluxe Room Stay, 1-Day Halong Bay Tour onboard Vspirit Cruise and 1-Day Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour for Two Pax (worth $616).
- For $359, you get a 4D3N Oriental Boutique Deluxe Room Stay with Overnight Cruise in Halong Bay onboard Vspirit Cruise for Two Pax (worth $560).
- For $500, you get a 5D4N Oriental Boutique Deluxe Room Stay with Overnight Cruise in Halong Bay onboard Vspirit Cruise and 1-Day Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour for Two Pax (worth $772).
Heavily influenced by French colonial architecture, Oriental Boutique Hotel showcases an elegant blend of old and new with its decor. Rooms feature state of the art technology for young souls with their compter and laptops available, in-room internet connection and cable tv with hundreds of channels to flip through.
Oriental Boutique Hotel provides a comfortable stay for travellers after a long day of sightseeing. Rest easy on plush beds for a peaceful night and wake up to a hearty breakfast buffet in the morning at the hotel's restaurant. Help starving selves to international and local cuisine and get a kick start to the day with Vietnamese drip coffee. The hotel is situated in the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter and is just minutes away from Hoan Kiem Lake and Dong Xuan Market.
Grouponers are treated to a leisurely trip around Halong Bay onboard Vspirit Cruise. These luxurious boats boasts a spacious sundeck, full-fledged restaurant and bar and cabins decorated in warm wood furnishings. Journeys start with a stunning view of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in full view. The place is made up of close to 2000 small islands carrying limestone mountains.
Float atop emerald waters and take in the sights of these natural-made wonders before boats make stops at Dog Stone islet, Fighting-Cock Island and the Heavenly Palace to view stalagmites and stalactites. The cruise will also make a stop at a fishing village for kayaking or on a bamboo boat ride rowed by locals.
If choosing the overnight stay, wake up early to catch the sun rising above the mountains while eating breakfast. Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay and swim or relax at Soi Sim island, where a pristine white beach and crystal clear waters await. Cave exploring is also available at Sung Sot Cave. Follow experienced guides as they bring you through to a secret royal garden of a pond, birds and plants at the deepest point of the grotto.
Choose to go on the one-day Hoa Lu Tam Coc tour for a blissful getaway from urban life. Here, explore the temples of King Dinh and King Le, 17th century relics that still draw crowds to its grandeur and history. The ancient capital also has a myriad of country lifestyle activities to indulge in. Trek through quiet and expansive rice fields or shop for locally-crafted souvenirs at the markets.