$39 per pax for 3D2N Bangkok Imm Fusion Hotel Sukhumvit Superior Room Stay (Worth $101). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Fun, artistic boutique hotel
- Right next to the Bangkok sytrain
- 30 minutes from the airport
- Knowledgeable tourist information officer
- Just across the road from a night market
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Walk along one of the longest roads in the world
- Focus on yourself and get pampered at one of the many massage and spa establishments
- Visit Emporium and Siam Square to sate any shopaholic tendencies
- Sample food from all around the world and classic Thai cuisine
- Have a drink at swanky clubs and old-school bars. Catch a few great pictures at Benchasiri and Benjakiti Parks
- Take the Skytrain out to explore the rest of Bangkok
- Drop by the Chatuchak Weekend Market for some fabulous buys
- Friends looking to explore all of Bangkok
- Party-goers wanting to soak up the famous nightlife of the area
- Shopaholcis taking a quick getaway
- 3D2N Imm Fusion Hotel Sukhumvit Superior Room Stay
- 4D3N Imm Fusion Hotel Sukhumvit Superior Room Stay
- 5D4N Imm Fusion Hotel Sukhumvit Superior Room Stay
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 31 August 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupons can be combined for multiple nights' stay
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Room subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed 7 days prior to arrival, subject to availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Email email@example.com with:
- Contact number
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- Breakfast: THB120 per pax per day
- For $39 per pax, you get a 3D2N Superior Room Stay (worth $101).
- For $54 per pax, you get a 4D3N Superior Room Stay (worth $151).
- For $69 per pax, you get a 5D4N Superior Room Stay (worth $201).
Bunk in a stylish boutique hotel just a few steps away from the On Nut Skytrain Station and have all of Bangkok at your feet over the next few days. Explore the seemingly endless Sukhumivit Road, densely packed with shopping centres, restaurants and bars, and get a taste of the best dining in Bangkok, enjoying the overwhelming variety of choices and tastes from five-star dining to street stands.
Imm Fusion Sukhumvit, part of the Imm Hotel Group, offers stylish Bangkok accommodation to suit every budget. A unique mixture of styles, design elements and personalized service creates a distinctive hospitality experience.
At Imm Fusion Sukhumvit, mornings begin in style with their Grab & Go (Light Breakfast). Though not included in the deal, Grouponers can top up to enjoy fresh baked breads and good coffee in a relaxing atmosphere. If you are in a hurry, just grab and go before heading out for your Bangkok adventures.
Sate any shopaholic tendencies at the famous Emporium and Siam Square, and if time permits, take a trip out to the Chatuchak Weekend Market and Khlong Toei Market for some fantastic buys. Soak up the famous nightlife at a classy pub or one of the many roadside bars at one of the many Sois, or head a bit north to Ratchadaphisek for a bit more of a local ambience.
With two or three full days ahead, immerse yourself in Thai culture and visit a floating market, snagging bargains for fresh fruits and produce in the process.
Alternatively, head for the shopping centres within walking distance to the hotel, like The Emporium, Gaysorn Plaze and MBK.
Once shopping cravings are met, be sure to visit landmarks like the Golden Buddha Temple, where the 700-to-800-year-old world’s biggest Golden Buddha image can be found. Buddha fans can also revel in the sight of Bangkok’s tallest standing Buddha in the Wat In Temple.
With a fresh mind and a pair of legs, seek out the best Thai food in town and slurp through a plate of scrumptious Pad Thai or a bowl of spicy Tom Yum soup for a complete meal. Visit the Chatuchak Market - a must-go for any traveller on the streets of Bangkok.
Very nice hotel for the price. uniquely decorated, tasteful, with lots of attention to detail. only complaint was that its not in a touristy area, but minutes from the On Nut BTS station, so you can quickly get to lots of other areas."
- Craig Hardy, Asiarooms.com Review
Excellent location. Literally right near the sky train station and a big Lotus store. Easy to get around. Lots of good food options right outside. Beautiful foyer. Comfortable rooms. I was very happy."
- Belinda, Booking.com Review