$85 per pax for 2D1N Hatten Hotel Malacca Standard Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Super VIP Coach (Worth $170)
- Newly open in April 2012
- Conveniently located right in the heart of the city and the UNESCO Historical and Heritage sites
- Shopping and major businesses all within close proximity
- Visit popular areas like the Stadhuys, A’Famosa and Jonker Street
- Savour Nyonya cuisine such as ayam pongteh and laksa
- Take a river cruise along Malacca River
- Shop for local products like shrimp paste or gula Melaka
- A short and quick weekend getaway
- Comfortable and fuss free traveling
- Hatten Hotel Malacca Standard Room Stay with Breakfast
- 2 way Super VIP Coach Transfer
- Coach Insurance Coverage of $25,000 per pax
General Fine Print:
- Travel between 1 May to 31 August 2012
- Book by 31 May 2012 or at least 7 days before departure, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and coach seats subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Additional S$10 surcharge applies for departure on Fridays and Saturdays
- Additional S$20 peak surcharge on 1, 5, 25-27 May, 2 June, 9, 19-20 and 31 August 2012
- No cancellation and amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Coach schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
Golden Mile Tower
Singapore to Malacca: 8am
Malacca to Singapore: 3.30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Visit in person at Konsortium Office or email email@example.com with attached Groupon.
- Single room: 1 full Groupon + S$40
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Twin or Double room: 2 full Groupons
- Child (2-11 years) with bed: S$85 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) without bed: S$50 per pax
- Infant (below 2 years): Free
- Extension stay: S$85 per room (Single/Twin room), S$115 per room (Triple room), S$10 per child (2-11 years) without bed
For $85 per pax, you get a 2D1N Superior Room Stay at Hatten Hotel Malacca with Breakfast and 2 Way Super VIP Coach (worth $170).
The newly opened Hatten Hotel Malacca is located in the heart of the city and the UNESCO Historical and Heritage sites, easily allowing guests to travel to surrounding locales without relying heavily on Google Maps. The superior rooms feature LCD TVs, a minibar, iron and ironing board, hair-dryer and a dedicated living area complete with a marble bathroom, all the modern amenities you'd expect from a contemporary property.
Hungry guests are prudent to make their way to Level 11, where the casual and lively Chatterz provide all-day-dining with a variety of cuisine choices from all over the world with an Asian emphasis. If eating to your heart's desire is all you care about, Chatterz guarantees a culinary journey like no other; all raising the dining indulgence to a new level.
Make full use of a free-and-easy itinerary and explore the hidden treasures of Malacca. Feast on the town's famous chicken rice, walk the grounds of historic sites such as No 8 Heeren Street Heritage Centre, A'Famosa Fort and go trigger happy with the scenic areas within this quiet and peaceful part of Malaysia.
Scour the streets for authentic Malaccan dishes such as perennial favourites Nyonya Laksa, Mee Rebus and endless variants of the cooling Cendol. Much like how its city's architecture was influenced by Portuguese, Dutch, British and Chinese culture, expect the food to reflect similar characteristics, making this part of Malaysia the ultimate food paradise south of KL.
Enjoy your mini getaway before making your way back to Singapore on the same comfy and luxurious Super VIP coach, whose reliability will ensure you return home from the trip, safe and satisfied.