$198 per pax for 3D2N Cameron Highlands Strawberry Park Resort Studio Suite Room Stay with Breakfast + Steamboat Dinner + 2 Way Coach (Worth $450)
- Private balcony overlooking the mountain range
- Elegantly designed rooms
- Spacious and comfortable
- Convenience of all-inclusive packaged holiday
- Comfortable neo-tudor style resort
- Cool temperature with breath-taking panoramic scenery
- Range of dining options in hotel
- Tours to surrounding countryside – strawberry fields, tea plantations etc.
- Panoramic scenery
- Short family trips
- Non-urban getaways
- Fresh air and natural scenery
- Experiencing small town charm
- 3D2N Strawberry Park Resort Studio Suite Room Stay
- Daily Breakfast
- One Steamboat Dinner
- 2 Way Coach Transfer
- Coach Insurance Coverage of $25,000 per pax
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 15 November 2012
- Book by 31 August 2012
- Not valid on 9-10 August 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and coach seats subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Additional S$30 per room per night surcharge on 21-25 August and 10 November 2012
- Additional S$60 per room per night surcharge on 18-20 August, 31 August, 1, 15-16 September and 26-27 October 2012
- No cancellation and amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Coach schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
Golden Mile Tower
Singapore to Cameron Highlands: 10.30pm
Cameron Highlands to Singapore: 10am
- Voucher is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Visit in person at Konsortium Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org with attached Groupon.
- Single room: 1 full Groupon + S$100
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Twin or Double room: 2 full Groupons
- Child (2-11 years) with extra bed and breakfast: 1 full Groupon
- Child (2-11 years) with breakfast only: S$118 per pax
- Extension stay: S$95 per room (Single/Twin/Double room) and S$140 per room (Triple room)
Living on tea and strawberries in verdant greenery – much like a massive, extended picnic – become reality at the gorgeous Strawberry Park Resort in the Cameron Highlands.
For $198 per pax, you get a 3D2N Cameron Highland package which includes 2 nights stay in the Studio Suite Room at Strawberry Park Resort with breakfast, 1 steamboat dinner, 2 way coach transfer and coach insurance coverage of $25,000 per person (worth $450).
After a personal-entertainment fueled, comfortable bus journey, revel in feeling like a restful hobbit in the lush, mist-tinged mountaintop greenery that surrounds Strawberry Park Resort. The serenity of your surroundings is perfectly complemented by your classic, polished Studio Suite room, complete with a large private balcony overlooking the mountain range and stray elves.
The included steamboat dinner will make rolling around your king-size bed a much more fruitful endeavor. For other sustenance options, the resort has a sizable offering of excellent cuisine – dine at the classy Jim Thompson Terrace, feast on steaks at the Tudor Grill, or go Southeast Asian at the Strawberry Court Thai Restaurant. Massage away all post-dinner paunches by taking a mini vacation-within-a-vacation at the resort’s Mandrayu Spa.
In accordance with the resort’s name, it might be prudent to venture outside the hotel to explore the surrounding strawberry farms - crisp fields of green and bright red exuding tantalizing whiffs of Christmas-come-early. Other viable options include a Countryside Tour offered by the hotel, which exposes the curious leaf-phile to the process of black-tea making, the local fruit and vegetable market, and an apiary farm, amongst others.
The Hill Forest Walk and the Mossy Forest Walk are amiable rambles through the unique temperate topiary, introducing amateur David Attenboroughs to the crazy wonderland of moss, fungi, orchids, ferns, vibrantly colored birds and panoramic views of the Cameron Highlands.
Konsortium Office Operating Hours
Golden Mile Tower 01-52B
Daily: 7.30am - 10.00pm
Boon Lay Shopping Centre 01-104
Daily: 11am - 10pm
Sun Plaza 03-08
Daily: 11am - 10pm