$242 per pax for 3D2N Amaris Hotel Bandung with Breakfast + 2 Way SilkAir Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer + 60 min Massage (Worth $389). Choose from 3 Travel Periods.
- Central location, near shopping district and variety of restaurants
- Comfortable, modern, stylish
- Ample amenities for the modern traveller
How To Get There
- 2 way direct flight via SilkAir (included in Groupon)
- Great shopping, especially at outlet malls
- Varied and cheap food, from street fare to high-end restaurants
- Enjoy the cool, mild climate
- Close proximity to natural attractions such as volcanoes and nature parks
- Appreciate Bandung's colonial architecture
- Couples looking for a quick weekend getaway
- Nature lovers
- Families and friends looking for a fun shopping trip
- June 2012
- July 2012
- August 2012
What You Get:
- 3D2N Amaris Hotel Bandung Stay (Choose between Amaris Hotel Cihampelas and Amaris Hotel Cimanuk)
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Way SilkAir Flight
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
- 60 min Massage
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 16 August 2012
- Book by 29 June 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and flights subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Tipping applies at S$4 per pax per day
- Applicable airport taxes apply at S$139 per pax, subject to changes. Payment via credit card at sales office will incur a credit card surcharge
- Groupon excludes entry VISA, if required
- Flight schedule for reference only, subject to availability:
- Singapore to Bandung
ETD 0730 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
ETD 1455 (Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Bandung to Singapore
ETD 0905 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
ETD 1640 (Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Passport Number and Expiry Date
- Preferred Dates to Travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Child (2-11 years) without bed with breakfast: S$159 per pax excluding taxes
- Infant (below 2 years): S$99 per pax including taxes
- Extension stay: S$69 per room per night
Amazingly, the bandung drink didn’t originate from Bandung, Indonesia. Ponder linguistic anomalies with today’s Groupon in this picturesque “Paris of the East”.For $242 per pax, you get a 3D2N Amaris Hotel Bandung with Breakfast + 2 Way SilkAir Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer + 60 min Massage (Worth $389).
Cradled in a fertile plain, the city of Bandung is surrounded by volcanoes and boasts a cucumber-cool climate and a distinctly European colonial charm. The Amaris hotels complement this laid-back vibe perfectly with color-block cosmopolitanism – stark, modern exteriors and comfy, stylish interiors in bright colors promise to lighten up even the most Grinch-like of customers.
Both hotels are situated centrally, and within arm’s reach of the city’s shopping belts. Bleed your wallets dry with easy access to the Cihampeas shopping zone or the infamous factory outlets are on Riau’s Street, all of which boast a large range of export quality items. Clothing and accessories dominate the shopping scene and will most probably induce nosebleeds in the more serious shoppers.
To take a break from rampant capitalism, cultural and natural excursions are also readily available. Colonial architecture and institutions such as the Geology Museum promise food for the soul, while treks to the surrounding volcanoes and forests tighten up those gluts for more traipsing around outlet malls.
Food for the stomach is also readily available in Bandung’s thriving culinary scene, ranging from authentic local fare to sumptuous international cuisine.
Love the location. The room design is also nice and clean. A short walk to varieties of restaurants. Close by to outlets but far enough from the noisy street so you get a good sleep there. For shoppers and short stays I think it's a perfect budget place."
- Booking.com Review
The size of the rooms is good enough for two adults and 1 kid. The hotel still new and in good location to travel around those Factory outlet. I would like to thanks all staff there especially front counter staff as they assist me to storage my breast milk and they are very helpful whenever we required anything from there. Breakfast not much selection but get back what you paid. Good location and value for money."
- Booking.com Review