$199 per pax for 4D3N Ecotel Bangkok Superior Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Thai Airways Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer + Half Day City Tour (Worth $355). Choose from 3 Travel Periods.
- Near Pratunam Market and other major shopping centres
- Sky train stations a 20 minute walk away
- European design with amenities such as first class bedding and glass wall shower
- Situated in the midst of Bangkok's major shopping areas, business, dining and entertainment districts
- Furnished with modern amenities and excellent service
How To Get There:
- Fly directly from Singapore via Thai Airways (included in Groupon)
- View tour itinerary
- Explore the city on a tuk-tuk
- Indulge in traditional Thai cuisine or international options
- Embark on a shopping spree at MBK, Pratunam Center and Siam Center
- Hit up pubs and bars or soak up the exciting nightlife
- Watch a cabaret show for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Couples and families looking for a fuss free getaway
- Urban retreats
- Shopping and food lovers
- July 2012
- August 2012
- September 2012
What You Get:
- 4D3N Ecotel Bangkok Superior Room stay
- Daily breakfast
- 2 way Thai Airways flight ("W" Class)
- 2 way Airport transfer
- Half day city tour
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 30 July 2012
- Not valid on 8-10 and 17 August 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and flights subject to availability
- No cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Applicable airport taxes, security tax, airline fuel surcharges apply at S$196 per pax (subject to changes)
- Flight details for reference only and subject to availability:
TG402 SIN-BKK 0740/0900
TG404 SIN-BKK 1224/1345
TG414 SIN-BKK 1555/1715
TG408 SIN-BKK 1815/1935
TG403 BKK-SIN 0800/1115
TG413 BKK-SIN 1115/1430
TG407 BKK-SIN 1350/1705
TG409 BKK-SIN 1625/1940
TG401 BKK-SIN 1940/2255
- Call 6338 8736 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Fill up details at www.lokopoko.travel/dealredemption.html with:
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Passport number and expiry date
- Preferred dates to travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Single room: 1 full Groupon + S$100 per pax
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (2-11 years) with bed: S$169 excl.tax
- Child (2-11 years) without bed: S$139 excl.tax
- Infant (below 2 years): S$59 (incl tax)
- Extension stay with breakfast (Superior twin/Triple room): S$35 per pax per night
For $199 per pax, you get a 4D3N Ecotel Bangkok Superior Room Stay with Breakfast, 2 Way Flight and Airport Transfer, and a Half Day City Tour (Worth $355).
View tour itinerary.
Be enlightened with a Bangkok city tour that brings you to popular tourists' destinations where your cameras can start flashing itself silly during the trip. Visit the Era Wan Shrine that houses the statue of the four-faced Brahma where Hindu worshippers come to pay their respects.
Then make a historical journey to Wat Intharawihan, a temple which features a 32-metre high, 10-metre wide standing Buddha, a towering amazement of multiple proportions. See another majestic creation at Wat Traimit, in the form of Golden Buddha, the world's biggest solid gold statue at 3 metres tall.
Go where all the gold came from with a visit to Gems Gallery, the world's biggest jewellery store boasting a wide range of precious stones and Thailand's warmest hospitality. Slide a fancy sapphire down your finger or a ruby necklace round your neck for the taste of the finer side of Bangkok. Relieve all the shopping stress with a traditional Thai massage or fight fire with fire with more rounds of shopping at any of the malls in the city.
Enjoy three sleepless nights during your trip at Ecotel Bangkok, hotel located right in the heart of Bangkok a few minutes from Rajprarob Road. With its close proximity to major commercial and shopping centres, see Bangkok without even leaving the comfort of your room.
We would definitely stay at the Ecotel again, the staffs were extremely friendly, the room was lovely, breakfast was great and the location is excellent. It’s definitely the place to stay if you want to be close to the markets in Pratunam"
- M. O'Rouke, Asiarooms.com
Good location. Located close to Siam Paragon and Central World shopping malls (~1.8km by foot). English speaking staff (except night receptionists). District is calm and quiet during the night. Clean and comfortable room (Superior Double)."
- Sergei, Booking.com