$139 per pax for 2D1N Malacca 5-Star Hotel Casa Del Rio Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Coach Transfer (Worth $215)
- New boutique hotel located by the idyllic Melaka River near the entrance to the historic straits
- Stone's throw away from the heart of the city
- Unique blend of Portuguese architecture, furniture and fittings as well as all modern amenities
- Roof top infinity pool features a panoramic view of the city
- A variety of dining options available within the hotel
How To Get There
- Travel directly from Singapore to Malacca by coach (included in Groupon)
- Visit notable landmarks like the Stadthuys and A'Famosa
- Stroll along Jonker Street and taste traditional food items like Hainanese chicken rice balls
- Visit the Peranakan Museum, Malacca Straits Mosque, and Melaka Zoo
- Go on a Melaka River Cruise and tour the banks of the peaceful Melaka River
- A short getaway from the urban lifestyle
- Families, friends and couples
- Free and easy holidays
- Hotel Casa Del Rio stay with breakfast
- 2 way coach transfer
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 October 2012
- Book by 15 August 2012
- Not valid on 17-20 Aug and 7-8 Sep 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and coach seats subject to availability
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Additional surcharge of S$30 per pax when travelling on Friday and Saturday
- Coach schedule:
- Singapore to Malacca: 8am depart from Concorde Hotel
- Malacca to Singapore: 4.30pm depart from Casa Del Rio or Equatorial Hotel Lobby
- Voucher is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Contact number
- Passport number and expiry date
- Preferred date(s) of travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Single occupancy: 2 full Groupons
- Triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Child (2-12 years) with bed and breakfast: S$135 per pax
- Child (2-12 years) with breakfast only: S$95 per pax
- Infant (below 2 years) without coach seat and breakfast: Free
For $139 per pax, you get a 2D1N 5-Star Hotel Casa Del Rio Stay with Breakfast and 2 Way Coach Transfer (worth $215).
Lush garden paths wind through stone arches and lantern-lit courtyards at Casa Del Rio, a compound of colonial-style buildings that pays tribute to the Portuguese heritage of Melaka as well as the unique Melaka Sultanate.
The hotel well-appointed rooms also pay homage to this colourful local tradition in textiles and handcrafts. Elsewhere, the onsite dining spaces like Bar Rio and the River Grill similarly feature dark polished furniture, period antiques, and stucco decorations, inevitably giving guests the illusion of a Spanish fiesta.
When not basking in Portuguese pizzazz, step out of your quarters and explore the historical streets of Malacca for an understanding of its colourful heritage.
When feeling a little adventurous, venture beyond the confines of the hotel space and explore the area. Pay a visit to the Peranakan Museum or Malacca Straits Mosque for a brief history lesson, or entertain the kids at the Melaka Zoo.
When the sun starts to set, go on the Melaka River Cruise and relax on the 45 minute boat ride that tours the banks of the Melaka River and is coupled with a brief introduction of the key landmarks in the vicinity.
Enjoy your mini getaway before making your way back to Singapore on the same comfy and luxurious coach, whose reliability will ensure you return home from the ball, safe and satisfied.
This place is perfectly located to explore the small streets of Malacca. It was exactly what I was looking for. It's near the old lanes, historical shop houses, temples and eating places. The service was excellent with very friendly and helpful staff. I booked a river view and the room was massive, more than I expected, with a great bathroom."
- S.Kok, Asiarooms.com
Rooms are big, clean and comfortable with luxurious bathrooms. It's a nice touch to be able to watch TV from the big bath if you slide open the windows. The hotel is well located; it's walking distance to all points of interest in the old town with a free mini bus service if required. Once you're sick of walking, head to the roof top pool and bar which have great views of the river and pirate museum. Staff were very friendly. Would happliy stay there again."
- C.Davis, Asiarooms.com