$499 per pax for 5D4N Sri Lanka Guided Tour + Hotel Stays + 2 Way Tiger Airways Flight + All Transfers + Meals (Worth $1200). Choose from 5 Travel Periods.
- Paradise Beach Hotel
- Located on the golden sands of Negombo Beach
- Private balconies overlooking the scenic Indian ocean
- Wide range of amenities and facilities
- Hotel Topaz
- Nestled on top of Anniwatte Mountain
- Fabulous views of the spectacular mountain
- Close by to many tourist attractions in the city center
- Global Tower Hotel – Colombo
- Beachfront Location
- Close to Galle Road and Kollupitiya Railway
How To Get There
- 2 way direct flight via Tiger Airways (included in Groupon)
- View tour itinerary
- Laze by the beaches on the island nation
- Ride a “Three Wheeler” (Tuk-Tuk) around the city
- Embark on a walking tour around the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Shop for local handicrafts by traditional artisans
- Try the local dish of Kottu Roti
- Adventurous travellers looking to go off the beaten track
- Families with young children looking for a new destination
- Groups of friends tired of the same old boring beach resorts
- June 2012
- July 2012
- August 2012
- September 2012
- October 2012
What You Get:
- 2 nights stay at Paradise Beach Hotel or similar
- 1 night stay at Kandy: Hotel Topaz or similar
- 1 night stay at Global Towers Hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- 2 Way Tiger Airways Flight
- Fully guided tour as per itinerary
- All transfers
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 October 2012
- Book by 3 June 2012 (before 6pm)
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and flights subject to availability
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Not valid with travel vouchers, other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Applicable airport taxes, security tax, airline fuel surcharges apply at S$293 per pax (subject to changes)
- Applicable hotel, tour, meal taxes apply at S$25 per pax per night
- Additional S$80 per pax peak season surcharge for Airfare and Hotel when travelling on 22 May-24 June, 5-10 August, 17-23 August, 31 Aug-9 Sep 2012 and 25-28 Oct 2012
- Valid only for Sunday departures on Tiger Airways
- Groupon excludes entry VISA, if required
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with:
- Contact number
- Preferred departure date(s)
- Attached copy of passport for each traveller
- Attached copy of Groupon for each traveller
Visit in person at P-Way Travel Office (34 Norris Road, Singapore 208276); Passport details and Groupon printout for each traveller MUST be presented.
- Upgrade to Sri Lankan Airways for daily departure available
- Single supplement: 1 full Groupon + S$180
- Child (2-11 years): 1 full Groupon
- Child (below 2 years) all inclusive cost: S$200 per pax
- 20 kg check-in luggage: S$28 per pax per way
For $499 per pax, you get a 5D4N Sri Lanka Guided Tour with hotel stays, 2 way Tiger Airways flight, all transfers and meals (worth $1200).
View tour itinerary.
Formerly known as Ceylon, holiday at a nation with more than 2,500 years of ancient history, and discover all that this fascinating country has to offer.
Drop by eclectic locations such as the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, and go on a city tour of Kandy with the fully guided tour. Spend some time touring Colombo and explore historic regions that date back centuries.
Spend one's free time relaxing on the gorgeous beaches of Negombo, and take some time off to explore unique shopping locales and vestiges of their colonial past. History buffs can soak up the various ancient temples and monuments scattered around the city, while shopaholics can get their fix from the various stores along Paradise Road to pick up high quality designer goods alongside other traditional handicrafts.
Sri Lankan cuisine is one of the most complex (and equally tasty) cuisines in the world, so leave all inhibitions and eat like the locals do. Rice is a staple here, along with spicy condiments with curry being the predominant dish. Street snacks may provide temporary sustenance but are great company while exploring the hidden nooks and crannies of the thriving island nation.
Paradise Beach Hotel
Global Towers Hotel
Tuck into a comfortable hotel bed at the end of every day during your stay to make sure you are fully recharged and refreshed once you touch down in Singapore. Spend some time to appreciate the hotels' beautiful surroundings which include the scenic Indian ocean and Anniwatte Mountain, unique sights us city dwellers do not have the luxury of waking up to every morning.