$299 per pax for 4D3N Hong Kong-Macau Hotel Stays + 2 Way Tiger Airways Flight and Airport Transfer + City Tour + 2 Way Macau Ferry Transfer (Worth $700)
- Hotel Royal Macau, elegant luxury accommodation minutes away from Macau's vibrant city centre
- Rambler Oasis hotel offers panoramic views of the Rambler Channel and situated within transportation hub of Kowloon
- View tour itinerary
- Tour of HK City and Macau's popular tourist attractions
- Flights and transfers inclusive
- Go on a shopping blitz around Hong Kong
- Explore the heritage of Macau
- Soak up the sights of Hong Kong from Victoria Peak and the harbour from Avenue of the Stars
- Immerse in old world charm in Macau's streets
- Enjoy the confluence between ancient and new that's unique to these cities
- Families and friends
- Quick urban getaways with hints of relic charm
- 2 nights stay in Hong Kong at Rambler Oasis Hotel
- 1 night stay in Macau at Royal Hotel
- 2 way Tiger Airways / Jetstar flight
- 2 way Airport transfer
- City tour in Hong Kong and Macau
- 1 breakfast and 1 lunch in Macau
- 2 way Macau ferry transfer
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 15 Sep 2012
- Book by 30 July 2012 (before 6pm)
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Flights and rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with travel vouchers, other promotions and discounts
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Cancellation and amendment not allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Applicable airport taxes, security tax, airline fuel surcharges and hotel tax apply at S$195 per pax (subject to changes)
- Additional surcharge of S$95 per pax for Airfare and Hotel applies when travelling on weekends
- Additional peak period surcharge of S$160 per pax for Airfare and Hotel applies when travelling on 8-12 Aug, 18-20 Aug, 31 Aug - 9 Sep, and 25-28 Oct 2012
- Compulsory tour guide and driver tipping of HKD 50 per pax in Hong Kong and HKD 50 per pax in Macau (pay during City Tour)
- Groupon excludes Visa fee, if required
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Contact number
- Preferred departure date(s)
- Attached copy of passport for each traveler
- Attached copy of Groupon for each traveler
Visit in person at P-Way Travel Office (34 Norris Road, Singapore 208276); Passport details and Groupon printouts for each traveler MUST be presented
- Extension stay in Hong Kong: S$85 per pax per night
- Child (2 - 11 years): 1 full Groupon
- Child (below 2 years): S$200 per pax (all inclusive cost)
- 20 kg check-in luggage: S$28 per way per pax
For $299 per pax, you get a 4D3N Hong Kong-Macau Hotel Stays + 2 Way Tiger Airways Flight and Airport Transfer + City Tour + 2 Way Macau Ferry Transfer (Worth $700).
View tour itinerary.
Hong Kong is frequently described as a place where east meets west, not because it was discovered by a conquistador with a broken compass, but because of its healthy mix of Chinese and British culture. Situated in the east is Macau, also a cultural hub and undeniably the Las Vegas of Asia.
Rambler Oasis Hotel, Hong Kong
Hotel Royal, Macau
After continuous lollygagging, Grouponers will be ushered to Rambler Oasis Hotel for two nights in Hong Kong and to Royal Hotel for one night in Macau, with land transfers and will have the perks of waking up to history-rich surroundings.
Perfectly balancing the best of East and West, Hong Kong has much to offer to both road-weary and fresh-faced travelers. This aptly named 'Pearl of the Orient' boasts the hustle and bustle comparable with the biggest of cityscapes – explore every nook and cranny of the city on your own before visiting Avenue of the Stars, Repulse Bay, and Victoria Peak during the half day city tour.
After a quick indulgence in some HK retail therapy, Grouponers make their way across the ocean eastwards to Macau. Be awed by the eclectic charm of Macau's relic surroundings, particularly around popular attractions like the Ruins of St. Paul's, A-Ma Temple, Pehna Hill and The Casino.
Ruins of St. Paul's
With your bag of gold gleaned from the casino, treat your counterparts and yourself to the culinary treats found all over the island. If there's something you had missed in Hong Kong, the last day will have you back in the bustling metropolis for some last minute shopping or dining to make your short getaway worth every bit of the while.