$275 per pax for 3D2N Cebu Grand Hotel Superior Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Tiger Airways Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $600). Choose from 4 Travel Periods.
- Clean, quaint, and charming accommodations
- Completely furnished with practical amenities
- Near the best tourist spots, commercial hubs, and recreational districts
- Minutes away from the domestic and international airports
How To Get There
- Fly directly from Singapore via Tiger Airways (included in Groupon)
- Visit notable landmarks like Magellan’s Cross, Fort San Pedro and Plaza Independencia
- Stroll along Larsian BBQ and taste traditional food items like lechon and chicken inasal
- Participate in upcoming street festivals like the Sayawan Festival
- Venture away from the city to experience the island's beautiful natural landscapes
- Cruise around the city on a jeepney
- Families, friends and couples
- Free and easy holidays
- July 2012
- August 2012
- September 2012
- October 2012
What You Get:
- 3D2N Cebu Grand Hotel Superior Room stay
- Daily breakfast
- 2 way Tiger Airways Flight
- 2 way Airport transfer
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 October 2012
- Book by 31 July 2012 (before 6pm)
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Flights and rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with travel vouchers, other promotions and discounts
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Cancellation and amendment not allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Applicable airport taxes, security tax, airline fuel surcharges and hotel tax apply at S$145 per pax (subject to changes)
- Additional surcharge of S$60 per pax for Airfare and Hotel applies when travelling on weekends
- Additional peak period surcharge of S$160 per pax for Airfare and Hotel applies when travelling on 5-10 Aug, 17-23 Aug, 31 Aug - 9 Sep, and 25-28 Oct 2012
- Departure every Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun on Tiger Airways, upgrade available to Cebu Pacific Airlines for daily departures
- Groupon excludes Visa fee, if required
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Contact number
- Preferred departure date(s)
- Attached copy of passport for each traveler
- Attached copy of Groupon for each traveler
Visit in person at P-Way Travel Office (34 Norris Road, Singapore 208276); Passport details and Groupon printouts for each traveler MUST be presented
- Extension stay: S$60 per pax per night
- Child (2 - 11 years): 1 full Groupon
- Child (below 2 years): S$200 per pax (all inclusive cost)
- 20 kg check-in luggage: S$28 per way per pax
- Upgrade to 4-Star Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort: S$175 per pax
For $275 per pax, you get 3D2N Cebu package which includes a Cebu Grand Hotel Superior Room stay with Breakfast, 2 way Tiger Airways flight and 2 way Airport transfer (worth $600).
Airport transfers whisk lovers or groups of eager travellers to Cebu Grand Hotel open in the heart of downtown Cebu. This centrally located establishment boasts proximity to the finest tourist spots, commercial districts and recreational venues, making it a convenient base when exploring the local sights.
With today’s Groupon, guests get to occupy Superior rooms; all equipped with room service, safety deposit boxes, and personal refrigerators for midnight-snackers.
Guests get to wake up with inclusive breakfasts in the morning before having a dip in the hotel swimming pool.
Cebu is a bastion of history and rich culture surrounded by hundreds of neighbouring, smaller islands. It has existed as the oldest in the Philippines for years, and as such it's absorbed elements from Spanish, Malayan, and Chinese cultures.
Today, you can get an idea of this unique blend in the downtown restaurant scene, where you can get authentic lechon, street must-have chicken inasal, and even upscale bistro fare for those with slightly more Western tastes.
If you're willing to make a short trip outside of downtown, you can get an idea of the area's gorgeous natural landscape at the Kawasan waterfalls or Badian beach. If you would rather venture from the hotel into the heart of the city, you'll discover Cebu, despite its commercialism, is still in many ways a relic town. Stunning architectures can be found at popular attractions like Magellan’s Cross, Fort San Pedro, Plaza Independencia, and Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.
Pause from snapping pics of these magnificient historical monuments long enough to check out some of the cities many attractions, including food haven Larsian BBQ, Lapu Lapu shrine, and fashion-forward malls such as Ayala Center and SM Cebu. For more eclectic shopping, pay a visit to the tourist-friendly Lapu Lapu shrine with a belt of souvenir shops nearby.
If your feet get weary walking around the vast streets, catch a second wind onboard a uniquely Filipino mode of transportation - the jeepney. Between July and October, a number of festivals will be taking place on the streets of the city as well, making this time of the year an ideal excuse to abandon the home country for a much-needed vacation.