Krabi: $234 for 3D2N Peace Laguna Resort Superior Room Stay with Breakfast (Worth $629)
- Across the road from Ao Nang Beach
- Three large pools with the scenic view of the surrounding cliffs and lagoons
- Perfect blend of luxury accomodation amidst unspoilt nature
- Library and Kids' Club keeps boredom at bay
- Direct flight from Singapore to Krabi (to be purchased separately)
- Spend time with nature at Khao Phanom Bencha National Park
- Shop and eat at night markets
- Pick up scuba diving and dive near untouched coral reefs
- Join One Day 4 Island Hopping Tour
- Honeymooners, couples and families
- Groups of beach-loving friends
- Summer holidays
- Peace Laguna Resort Superior Room stay for Two Pax
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Way airport transfer
- One Day Krabi 4 Island Hopping Tour with Lunch by Long Tail Boat (for Options 4-6 only)
- Welcome drink, fruit basket and cold towel upon arrival
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Free daily afternoon snacks
- 1 x Thai set dinner
- Complimentary 2 bottles drinking water, coffee and tea in room daily
- Free guaranteed late check-out at 3pm
- 20% discount on F&B
- 20% discount on Spa
- Travel by 31 Mar 2014
- Not valid from 20 Dec 2013-4 Jan 2014
- Book by 11 Nov 2013 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- High Season Surcharge of THB 1,500 per room per night applies for stays from 1 Nov-19 Dec 2013 and 5-31 Jan 2014
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- 3rd Pax with Extra Bed + Breakfast: THB 750 per pax per night
- Child (3-11 years) with Extra Bed + Breakfast: THB 500 per child per night
- Chidl (3-11 years) Breakfast only: THB 250 per child per night
- Upgrade to Superior Cottage Room: THB 500 per room per night
- One Day Krabi 4 Island Hopping Tour with Lunch by Long Tail Boat: THB 600 per pax
Finding balance in life can drive some people to bring out their claws. Don't be crabby with today's Groupon to Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For $234, you get a 3D2N Superior Room Stay (worth $629).
- For $334, you get a 4D3N Superior Room Stay (worth $850).
- For $429, you get a 5D4N Superior Room Stay (worth $1071).
- For $287, you get a 3D2N Superior Room Stay with Additional One Day 4 Island Hopping Tour (worth $729).
- For $388, you get a 4D3N Superior Room Stay with Additional One Day 4 Island Hopping Tour (worth $950).
- For $483, you get a 5D4N Superior Room Stay with Additional One Day 4 Island Hopping Tour (worth $1171).
Tranquility seekers can find exactly what they're searching for at Peace Laguna Resort in Krabi, Thailand. Boasting picturesque views of the surrounding cliffs and lagoons, jaded eyes accustomed to gazing at computer screens and concrete jungles, will find relief in their scenic surroundings. The modern and chic rooms boasts spacious living quarters fitted with basic amenities and conveniences for a comfortable stay. Enjoy a king size or twin beds that face large screen plasma TV with local and satellite channels.
Ensuite, you'll find a granite and marble bathroom with a bathtub to take long relaxing soaks in. Then wash up in the separate shower, or use it to quickly rinse off sand from the beach after a day out in the sun.
Peace Laguna Resort comes with three different pools: Lagoon, Andaman and Island Pools to ensure guests will have ample space to swim lounge poolside on deckchairs, while sipping cocktails from the bar. There is also a library on reosrt grounds, full of travel books and guides to make holiday planning easy and various works of literature and non-fiction to keep entertained on warm sunny afternoons.
Get some well-deserved rest and relaxation at the Spa & Massage. Indulge in some personal TLC and get wraps, facials and massages, all done professionally by the friendly and qualified staff. Kids won't be bored waiting for mom and dad at the spa with the Kids Club. Activities, a playground and more are available to keep them distracted for hours on end.
Peace Lagua Resort lies in the heart of Ao Nang, Krabi. Urban dwellers looking for a change of scenary from tall skyscrapers should head to Khao Phanom Bencha National Park. Mostly consisting of untouched rainforest, this stretch of greenery is home to possibly thousands of species of flora and fauna. Pack a picnic lunch for the family and walk along the trails to scenic waterfalls or mysterious caves.
While shopping malls are missing from this part of Krabi, the night markets more than make up for it. Find just about everything, from clothes and accessories, to electronics, watches and more at these night markets. Practice bargaining skills or just observe in amusement at the locals peddling unique wares. Night markets are also a great place to find cheap and authentic local cuisine. Pad Thai, pad see ew and more are sold street side and promise an adventure in and of itself.
Avid Scuba divers or those wanting to learn should sign up for dive packages at Krabi. The coral reefs near Phi Phi island are world-renowned amongst divers for its colourful corals, anemones and curious fish. Waters are shallow and calm, making it the perfect spot for Scuba beginners or snorkellers.
Grouponers who choose the One Day Krabi 4 Island Hopping Tour are in for a treat. Travel by long tail boat to Phra Nang Beach, Chicken Island, Tub Island and Poda Island. These islands give a perfect view of the vast ocean and is a great place to take photos, snorkel and swim alongside rainbow-coloured fishes.
Near to the AONANG beach. Comfortable. The independent villa is nice. Good swimming pool. Many resteraunt and shops around."
- Xiangguang, Booking.com review
Beautiful resort, very spacious private cottage, walking distance to the beach and the seafront restaurants, friendly staff, nice buffet breakfast. Even in low season (with rainy weather), we had a great time enjoying the resort with its relaxing environment and good facilities (pool, jacuzzi bathtub, spa etc)."
- Nikolaos, Booking.com review