$60 per pax for 3D2N Phuket 4-Star Peach Hill Resort Superior Room Stay with Breakfast (Worth $298). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Cheerful, comfortable rooms
- 3 swimming pools and Jacuzzi
- On-site spa
- Poolside restaurant serving seafood and Thai fare
- A short walk from Kata Beach
- A short drive from Patong Beach, the central beach of Phuket
- Beautiful mountain and ocean scenery
- Near Phuket Town which boasts seafood restaurants, bars and lots of shopping
How To Get There
- Direct flights to Phuket (to be purchased separately)
- Hit up the nightlife in the party capital of Asia
- Visit the numerous entertainment complexes and countless bars
- Head out for a massage and relaxing spa treatment
- Watch a Muay Thai match or Cabaret show
- Engage in a wide range of watersports
- Couples and families looking for a relaxing weekend getaway
- Beach and Nature lovers looking for a new adventure
- 3D2N Superior Room Stay
- 4D3N Superior Room Stay
- 5D4N Superior Room Stay
What You Get:
- Peach Hill Resort Superior Room Stay
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Complimentary room upgrade to Deluxe
- 15 min massage for 2 pax (for 3D2N and 4D3N)
- 30 min massage for 2 pax (for 5D4N only)
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water
- 10% off restaurant and bar (for 3D2N and 4D3N)
- 15% off restaurant and bar (for 5D4N only)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 20 December 2012
- Book by 31 August 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupons can be combined for multiple nights' stay
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Room subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Peak season surcharge of THB1000 per room per night applies from 1 Nov to 20 Dec 2012, payable to hotel directly
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: THB650 per pax
- Child (3-12 years) with extra bed and breakfast: THB500 per pax
- Child (3-12 years) with breakfast only: THB200 per pax
- Airport transfer: THB850 per car per way (max 3 pax)
Enjoy a perk-me-up and rub-me-down at Peach Hill Resort and Spa in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from 3 options:
- For $60 per pax, you get a 3D2N Superior Room Stay with Breakfast (worth $298).
- For $83 per pax, you get a 4D3N Superior Room Stay with Breakfast (worth $447).
- For $111 per pax, you get a 5D4N Superior Room Stay with Breakfast (worth $596).
Peach Hill Resort and Spa is situated on Phuket’s famous west coast, famous for its dramatic mountains and opal blue Andaman Sea. Visitors live in gorgeous wood-toned cabana-like rooms nestled in a lush green mountain valley and boasting unbeatable views of the surf.
Fully equipped and air-conditioned rooms set the tone for a relaxing weekend getaway, complemented by the presence of not one, but three hotel swimming pools. Float along while holding a Mai Tai and admiring Phuket’s natural wonders before heading on to the hotel’s Santi Spa for your complimentary 15-minute massage. What’s more, the hotel’s poolside restaurant, Mango Tree, serves up great Thai fare and seafood.
For those who prefer to venture outside resort walls, the beautiful sandy strip of Kata beach is just 7 minutes away on foot, while the famous Patong Beach is a mere 15 minute drive away.
Ice-cream peddlers, hair-braiders, beach massages, parasailing and eating McDonalds on the beach are just some of the sporty activities one can indulge in during the day; by night, Patong Beach morphs into a raver’s dream with parties that last till dawn.
Phuket's expanse of water is a diver’s treasure trove. One famed dive site is Racha Yai, with a real shipwreck to explore, or scour the waters of Racha Noi and you may encounter manta rays and whale sharks. Otherwise, stay on the surface with other popular water activities like surfing and canoeing.
Not one for the water? Experience the Andaman from on deck. Local tour agents offer day tours that let you choose which islands to visit.
Further inland, the nearby Phuket Town also offers splendid seafood in a vibrant, buzzing setting, after which shoppers can empty wallets at the surrounding shopping belt.
The location of the hotel is excellent for someone who doesn't mind hiking up the hill every day. The beach is only a few minutes walk away. The staff are friendly and try their best to make your holiday memorable. The room we stayed in was clean and comfortable, with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool (and a sea view). Breakfast is nothing special, plenty to choose from, but no variety from day to day."
- Essi, Booking.com Review
While low season and few tourists in Kata, it was great to be back in the Phuket area after many years. The staff were friendly and accommodating, the new Peach Blossom facility very nice and clean, and the location ideal for our purposes -- a bit of relaxation."
- David Lee, Sawadee.com Review