Bangkok: $235 for 3D2N Stay at 5-Star President Solitaire Hotel & Spa with Breakfast (Worth $370)
- Colonial interior with marbled floors, finished with a dramatic spiral staircase
- Rooms with hardwood décor, plush carpets,king-sized bed, and separate living area overlooking a bustling city skyline
- Right in the heart of Sukhimvit 11, the hotel is close to Bangkok's prime shopping malls, restaurants, and thriving night life
- Located approx. 600m from BTS Nana train station
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Bangkok (to be purchased separately)
- Explore the city on a tuk-tuk
- Indulge in a wide selection of traditional Thai cuisine or international options
- Hone haggling skills at the local markets
- Embark on a shopping spree at MBK, Pratunam Mall or popular Chatuchak
- Hit up pubs and bars or soak up the exciting nightlife
- Indulgent holidays
- Shopping and food lovers
- Urban retreats
What You Get:
- Solitaire Suite stay for 2 pax
- Daily breakfasts
- Welcome fruit plate in room upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi in room
- Free 5 minutes international calls per day
- Free guaranteed late check-out at 3pm
- 25% off Spa Massage at Ananda Spa
- 25% off tickets to Madame Tussauds
- 20% off tickets to Siam Ocean World
- 15% off FnB at The Dining Room
- Up to 70% off dining and entertainment services at selected outlets
- 1x Phad-Thai for 2 pax per room (4D3N and 5D4N options only)
- 1x 30 min back and shoulder massage for 2 pax per room (5D4N option only)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 Oct 2013
- Book by 4 Aug 2013 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented upon check-in
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (Payable direct to hotel):
- 3rd Adult with Extra Bed + Breakfast: THB 1,300 per person per night
- Child (5 – 12 years) with Extra Bed + Breakfast: THB 1,300 per person per night
- Child (5 – 12 years) with Breakfast only: THB 201 per person per night
- Upgrade to Platinum Suite: THB 300 per room per night
Living in a luxury high-rise building can make you feel like a member of society's elite, like throwing away your toothbrush after a single use. Be king for a day with today's Groupon to President Solitaire Hotel & Spa in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For $235, you get a 3D2N Solitaire Suite stay (worth $370).
- For $353, you get a 4D3N Solitaire Suite stay (worth $539).
- For $470, you get a 5D4N Solitaire Suite stay (worth $733).
The famous Sukhumvit district surrounds the President Solitaire Hotel & Spa, forming a dramatic backdrop of fine restaurants, vibrant nightclubs and the best shopping around. The visually dazzling landscape can be enjoyed from the Solitaire Suite, a 80 sqm unit of classical ambience bedecked in rich wood furnishings, luxurious carpeting and designer artwork.
Each suite also has separate living area that overlooks the city skyline. Cook your own meals in a kitchenette equipped with cookware, a fridge, and a microwave oven. Or you can head down to The Dining Room for fine Thai cuisines or even international fare. The restaurant's ambience and wait staff's impeccable service echo the property's quiet elegance to a T, making a stay at this hotel profoundly comforting amidst the urban jungle beyond its walls.The busy hustle and bustle of Sukhumvit Street never ends; it only morphs into a beguiled neon beast beyond the setting sun as the many sois that branch off from the main road promise untold adventures in what Lonely Planet lauds as one of the ‘few cities in the world that reward exploration as handsomely as Bangkok’.
Juxtaposed against the nefarious offerings of the city’s infamous night life are the grand gold-spired temples of yore, still visited by pious Buddhist even amidst the throngs of camera-wielding and sunburnt farangs. While racing towards the direction of sky scraping infrastructures and steel grey modernity, Bangkok is still an illustrious and colourful metropolitan where the food burns evermore, the people are ready with smiles, and the women are admired under suspicious lights.
The President Solitaire is an excellent mid-range hotel. It is at the end of one of the most bustling and active streets in the Sikhimvit area of Bangkok, but is very quiet at night. There are very good restaurants nearby, and the service at the hotel is exemplary. I would highly recommend it to visitors who like to be near a lot of nightlife and good restaurants. The rooms are beautifully decorated in an older Thai style, with hardwood floors and marble bathrooms."
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in the thick of things in the Sukhimvit area. My room was excellent, the desk people very pleasant and helpful, the WiFi service was free in the room, the doormen very friendly, there is a free service to Bumrungrad Hospital, and the nearest sky train station (which you could easily walk to in 5 minutes), and there are many restaurants within walking distance."