$78 per pax for 3D2N Hanoi Star View Hotel Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast + Full Day City Tour (Worth $143). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Centrally located at the edge of the Old Quarter
- Within walking distance to West Lake
- Comfortable rooms
- Friendly and helpful staff
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Hanoi (to be purchased separately)
- View tour itinerary for City Tour, Halong Bay Tour and Sapa Tour
- Visit historical sites on the city tour
- Explore caves and an overnight cruise on a tour to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Get to know the minority tribes and take in the view of mountains and valleys on the Sapa tour
- Families, friends and couples
- Nature buffs
- History lovers
- 3D2N: 2 Night Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast + Welcome Drink + Full Day City Tour
- 4D3N: 2 Night Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast + 1 Night Halong Bay Overnight Cruise + Halong Bay Tour
- 5D4N: 1 Night Deluxe Room Stay with Breakfast + 2 Night Sleeper Train Stay + 1 Night Sapa Hotel Stay + Sapa Tour
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 31 July 2012 or at least 7 days prior to travel, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Reservation subject to room availability
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented upon check-in
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:Reservations are to be sent to email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- Child (2-7 years) without bed with breakfast: USD15 per child
- Airport/hotel transfer: USD20 per car per way (Max. 3 pax in one 4-seater car) /
USD25 per car per way (Max. 5 pax in one 7-seater car)
- Extension stay with breakfast: USD40 per room per night
- For $78, you get a 3D2N Star View Hotel Deluxe Room Stay and Full Day City Tour (worth $143).
- For $179, you get a 4D3N Star View Hotel Deluxe Room Stay and Halong Bay Tour (worth $247).
- For $195, you get a 5D4N Star View Hotel Deluxe Room Stay and Sapa Tour (worth $255).
Each night's stay at Star View Hotel includes breakfast.
Star View Hotel's central location at the edge of Hanoi's atmospheric Old Quarter puts guests within close range of the city's historical sites. With West Lake just a short walk away, a lovely view of the water and city is just nearby.
Location aside, the hotel has comfortable, fully-furnished rooms that exude a homely vibe, giving guests a home away from home. The large windows let in plenty of sunlight, and a lobby level bar affords a great spot for people-watching. The hotel also has a restaurant with a formal dining room that serves both a la carte and set menus.
Cave buffs can opt for the overnight tour to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the assortment of stone islands and stalactites in the Sung Sot "Amazing cave", then enjoy some time in the sun kayaking, swimming or simply sunbathing. Wind down the night on the Bay with a delectable seafood dinner before retreating into cabins to spend the night gently rocking on the still waters.
Take an overnight train to Sapa and immerse in the local culture of the minority tribes. Located at an altitude of 1650m, on the side of the Hoang Lien Son range facing the summit in Indochina, Sapa houses tribes like Black H'Mong. Bask in the beauty of the mountains, valleys and streams and feel the fresh air rejuvenate the senses. A visit to the villages and a waterfall are also included. Pick from a choice of two hotels or a home stay for the second night's accommodation.
The staff members were so friendly and welcoming. The tour desk helped arrange my wonderful trips to Halong Bay and to Sapa. The rooms are large and clean. I loved having pho at the breakfast buffet (you have to ask for it). They also have eggs cooked to order. The location of the hotel was very convenient to many old sites. We would stay here again."
- Ivens, Booking.com review
We chose this hotel and were not disappointed. It became the hotel against which we judged all others we stayed in during our trip (none were better). The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Their local knowledge was great. We used this hotel as our base in Hanoi while we visited Sapa and Halong Bay, and our irregular arrivals and departures didn't faze them - nothing was too much trouble. The local transport they arranged for us worked brilliantly. It made our travel arrangements so much easier knowing we didn't have to bargain with drivers. Anyone who wants to learn about customer focus should stay at this hotel!"
- I. Lazzerini, Asiarooms review
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Further deals in other categories
Star View Hotel120 Quan Thanh Street, Ba Dinh District
View our Partner's website here