$42 per pax for 2D1N Swiss-Inn Batam Superior Room Stay + 2 Way Ferry + Meals (Worth $85). Option with Additional Tour, Seafood Dinner and Massage Available.
- Conveniently located in Lubuk Baja
- Easy access to shopping areas and restaurant
How To Get There
- Direct ferry from Singapore (included in Groupon)
- Visit Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall for some bargain buys
- Grab yummies such as kueh lapis, keropok and many more
- Try the classic Ayam Penyet Ria and Dapoer Kampoeng
- Escape the heat at Ocarina Park
- Eat at the famous Golden Prawn Seafood Restaurant
- City dwellers yearning for a quick escape
- Friends on a getaway
- Couples looking for a fuss-free weekend getaway
- 2D1N Superior Room Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Lunch + Ferry
- With Additional 7 Course Seafood Dinner + Return Hotel Transfer + City Tour + 60 min Massage: 2D1N Superior Room Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Lunch + Ferry
- Travel by 15 October 2012
- Book by 1 August or at least 14 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Reservation subject to room and ferry availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation and amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Additional taxes such as Singapore Passenger Departure Fee, Fuel Surcharge and Batam Terminal Fee apply at S$29 per pax
- Credit card details required upon booking ferry ticket confirmation, $29 fuel and tax will be charged in event of no show
- Additional S$10 per room per night surcharge on Saturdays and Singapore PH
- Ferry schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
Singapore to Batam: 8.50am (Singapore time)
Batam to Singapore: 4.20pm (Indonesia time)
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd pax with extra bed, breakfast and ferry: S$37 per pax per night
- Child (6-11 years) with extra bed, breakfast and ferry: S$37 per pax per night
- Child (6-11 years) with breakfast and ferry only: S$19 per pax per night
- Child (5 years and below) with breakfast: Free
- 2 way transfer: S$4 per pax (maximum 14 pax, subject to availability)
- Extension stay with breakfast: S$60 per room per night
- For $42 per pax, you get a 2D1N Swiss-Inn Batam Superior Room Stay with Buffet Breakfast and Lunch (worth $85).
- For $69 per pax, you get all of the above and an additional 7 Course Seafood Dinner, 2 Way Hotel Transfer, a City Tour and 60 minute Massage (worth $193.50).
From the Harbour Bay area of Batam to the many other amenities, hit up the Indonesian Island and visit all its attractions and available activities. Try your hand at water sports such as cable skiing, parasailing, banana boats and many more, or why not hit up their world famous golf courses for a couple of rounds of golf.
Cycle along one of the many trails and spot the colonies of macaque monkeys and visit the Barelang Islands and the Vietnamese refugee camp. With the upgrade option, enjoy a 60 minute traditional massage; otherwise take some time out for a special spa experience at one of the many massage spots in the city centre.
Shopaholics can get their fix at the popular Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall to pick up bargain buys, or visit one of the many factory outlets to look for branded items. Try the famous Golden Prawn Seafood Restaurant for seafood over the water, as well as the dozens of streetside stores that sell wonderful food.
The overall experience was satisfying. The rooms were nice. The breakfast was excellent, the staff extremely courteous and the location can't be better."
- Aniruddha, Booking.com review
The staff is quite friendly and helpful. Offer me drinks when I need to wait for my room to be prepared on first day of check in."
- William, Booking.com review