$268 per pax for 3D2N Siem Reap Monoreach Hotel Stay with Daily Breakfast + 2 Way SilkAir Flight + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $469). Choose from 4 Travel Periods.
- Excellent traditional Khmer hospitality and friendly service
- 8 minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport and about 10 minutes to the world famous Angkor Wat Temple
- Spacious and well-furnished rooms
How To Get There
- 2 way direct flight via SilkAir (included in Groupon)
- Explore colonial and Chinese-style architecture in the Old French Quarter
- Visit the Old Market to explore handicraft shops
- Experience a traditional Apsara dance performance
- Take a tour of the world famous Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Try out authentic Khmer cuisine
- Visit the Angkor National Museum and Cambodian Cultural Village
- Couples on a romantic getaway
- Friends looking to go off the beaten track
- Families with young children on vacation
- June 2012
- July 2012
- August 2012
- September 2012
What You Get:
- Monoreach Hotel Room Stay
- Daily Breakfast
- 20kg Check-in + 7kg hand-carry Luggage Allowance
- 2 Way SilkAir Flight
- In-flight Food and Drinks
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 15 June 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and flights subject to availability
- SilkAir blackout periods: 5-10 August and 16-19 August 2012
- Additional air ticket surcharge during blackout periods: S$90 per Adult / S$60 per Child
- Passport must be valid at least 7 months prior to departure
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Applicable airport taxes and airline fuel surcharges apply at S$167 per pax, subject to changes
- Additional air ticket surcharge of S$40 per Adult / S$30 per Child on 24-26 May, 31 May-2 June, 7-9 June, 14-16 June and 21-23 June 2012 (School Holidays)
- Groupon excludes VISA fee, if required
- Call 6533 2533 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email Deals@tviholidays.com with:
- Name as per passport
- Passport number and expiry date
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Preferred date(s) of travel
- Number of rooms and room type
- Groupon voucher code and security code
In person at TVI Holidays Pte Ltd (People's Park Complex 02-07). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Single supplement: S$348 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) Twin sharing with 1 Adult: S$248 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) with extra bed and breakfast: S$238 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) without bed and breakfast: S$208 per pax
- Infant (below 2 years): S$123 air ticket including taxes
Say Angkor What? Today’s deal combines the best of Khmer hospitality and ancient ruins in Siem Reap, Cambodia.For $268 per pax, you get a 3D2N Siem Reap Package which includes 2 nights stay at 4 Star Monoreach Hotel with daily breakfast, 2 way SilkAir flight, 2 way Airport transfer, complimentary WIFI and 20kg Check-in + 7kg hand-carry Luggage Allowance (Worth $469).
Flop unto the well-made beds at the 4-star Monoreach Hotel, a luxurious home away from home located near Angkor Wat. The plentifully-equipped rooms leave nothing to be desired, while the hotel’s azure swimming pool lazes invitingly in the courtyard.
Guests can enjoy their complimentary breakfast over satisfied yawns and views of the pool, after which more dozing can be achieved at the Monoreach Spa. Traditional Khmer body massages and foot reflexology treatments are offered by expert masseuses, perfect preparation for a day out exploring the ancient temple complexes at Siem Reap.
Angkor Wat and Co. are located a quick 10 minutes away by car, and offer several days of Indiana Jones role-playing. Witness the sublime sunrise at this largest Hindu complex in the world, well worth the ungodly 4am arrival time.
Clamber over the giant roots at Ta Prohm Temple, hallowed Angelina Jolie ground. Witness the multitude of haunting, smiling faces etched unto centuries-old boulders at the Bayon, a serene temple where you can, finally, hear yourself think.
When all is done, traipse back to downtown Siem Reap and slurp up some deeply satisfying noodles from one of the numerous roadside hawkers that set up shop every evening. Rowdy bars and restaurants line the streets, setting the scene for great post-holiday fodder.