$104 per pax for 3D2N 4-Star The Lapa Hua Hin Thailand Superior Room Stay with Breakfast (Worth $314). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Minimalistic boutique hotel with neat and uncluttered design with clean lines, open spaces, and good ventilation
- Light-filled interiors and airy space harmoniously blend with tropically-inspired decorations and lush landscape design, creating a “Contemp-Tropicool” style
- All rooms fully equipped with modern furnishing and commodities
- Facilities include 2 swimming pools, a spa and a pool bar
- Asian and Western cuisines available at either one of the hotel's restaurants
- Combine Groupons for extended stay
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Dive into the full range of watersports available
- Take a relaxing fishing trip or eco-cruise
- Stroll along the breathtaking length of Hua Hin Beach
- Treat yourself to a luxurious spa or massage
- Visit the ancient Klai Kangwon Palace or Khao Takiab hill
- Rent a bicycle for a great way to get around
- A warm and laid back getaway
- Honeymooners and lovers
- A quiet, private holiday
- 3D2N Superior Room stay
- 4D3N Superior Room stay
- 5D4N Superior Room stay
What You Get:
- The Lapa Hua Hin Superior Room stay
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water (replenished daily)
- 20% off restaurant and bar
- 20% off massage at S-Sense Spa
- Complimentary shuttle bus to beach and town
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 October 2013
- Book by 28 October 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Reservation subject to room availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to room availability
- Additional high season surcharge of THB1000 per room per night applies for stays on these dates:
Aug 2012: 2-4, 11-13, 23-25
Apr 2013: 6-8, 13-15
May 2013: 4-6, 24-26
Jul 2013: 20-23
August 2013: 10-12
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: THB 1,000 per room per night
- Child (5 – 12 years) with extra bed and breakfast: THB 800 per pax per night
- Child (below 5 years) with breakfast only: THB 180 per pax
- Upgrade to Lapa Delite Room: THB 700 per room per night
- For $104 per pax, you get a 3D2N Superior Room Stay with breakfast (worth $314).
- For $156 per pax, you get a 4D3N Superior Room Stay with breakfast (worth $471).
- For $208 per pax, you get a 5D4N Superior Room Stay with breakfast (worth $628).
The Lapa Hua Hin's modern and elegantly understated décor translates well to its 'Casual Cool Alcove' tagline. In the lobby, columns support a ceiling of open rafters, all surrounding an open-layout lounge area where guests wait prior to check-in or contemplate on the statement chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
In the morning, head to the Sand Cafe to find a hearty breakfast of Asian and Western influences. Should mid-day and evening hunger pangs come up when you're within the hotel, it's good to know that the all-day dining space also offers sumptuous lunch and dinner.
For an elevated dining experience, head upstairs to Sky Bar and Grill which marries rooftop ambience with gourmet barbeque experience with effortless style. Bubbly is also available here, if you are inclined for some merry-making.
Elsewhere, the S-Sense Spa offers treatments integrating aromatic essential oils, massages and relaxing therapies. Otherwise, soak up some sun or swim a few laps at the Ozone Pool while indulging in drinks and snacks served by the nearby Sangria Bar.Away from the hotel's walls, embark on a laid-back seaside getaway in the peaceful and quiet seaside town of Hua Hin. Take a long stroll along the breathtaking length of Hua Hin beach, or rent a bicycle for a great way to getaround town.
Get one's groove on with a full range of watersports available, from kite-boarding to waterski-ing, jet-ski rental, parasailing and many more, or take a trip out to the go-kart circuit for hours of exhilirating fun.
Explore the ancient Klai Kangwon Palace or spend a day visiting Khao Takiab hill or have a restful fishing or eco-cruise for an excuse to simply laze under the sun.
More than 12,000 people have liked The Lapa Hua Hin on Facebook.
Perfect room with balcony, comfortable hotel environment, friendly staff, nice location."
- Xueliang, Booking.com
Staff pleasant for a very cosy and calm design-hotel. Room was huge, clean and very comfortable. Terrasse was a must."
- Thierry, Booking.com
This resort is lovely. Every corner looks better than the photos provided in the website. I stayed in a Lapa Superior which is on the third floor, costs 3,700 baht during the low season. The room is impeccably clean, spacious and modern. I m particularly impressed by the staffs smiley faces and service minds. In addition, it provides free shuttle tuk-tuk (open-air Thai taxi) to Huahin Market and Cicada Market."
- Minnie, sawadee.com
The Lapa Hua Hin4/115 Soi Mooban Nongkae, Tambon Nongkae, Amphur Hua Hin,
Prachuabkirikan, Thailand 77110
View our Partner's website here