Jacuzzi Studio: $241 per pax for 3D2N The Paradise Koh Yao Boutique Beach Resort & Spa Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Airport and Speedboat Transfers (Worth $581). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Luxury boutique beach resort and spa
- Located on a secluded stretch of beach on stunning Phang Nga Bay
- Spacious Jacuzzi Studio features a private Jacuzzi, King-sized bed and a charming private sala living area
- All rooms equipped with Wi-Fi
- Combine Groupons for extended stay
How To Get There
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Return land and boat transfers between Phuket airport and resort
- 1-hour body, mind and spirit yoga session per person
- Rejuvenating 1-hour aroma therapy massage per person
- Free access to herbal steam/spa
- Half-day snorkelling tour by speed boat
- Honeymooners and lovers
- Idyllic vacations by the beach
- Ultimate privacy
- 3D2N Jacuzzi Studio Stay
- 4D3N Jacuzzi Studio Stay
- 5D4N Jacuzzi Studio Stay
What You Get:
- The Paradise Koh Yao Boutique Beach Resort & Spa Jacuzzi Studio stay
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 2 way transfer from Phuket Airport to Yachy Haven Marina (flights arriving between 6am-4pm)
- 2 way speedboat transfer to resort
- Welcome drink
- Daily Koh Pak Pia snorkeling trip
- 1 hour Yoga session
- 1 hour massage
- Usage of herbal steam and plunge pool at spa
- Daily morning meditation
- Access to books and DVD movies
- 20% off spa treatments
- Half day guided Eco Jungle Trekking (5D4N option only)
General Fine Print:
- Travel between 1 September to 23 December 2012
- Book by 15 September 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendments allowed, subject to availability
- Additional surcharge of THB2200 per room per night applies for stays from 1 Nov – 23 Dec 2012
- Arrivals at Phuket International Airport (HKT) must be between 6am-4pm
- Departures from HKT must be after noon
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable direct to hotel):
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: THB1000 per room per night
- Child (4-11 years) with extra bed and breakfast: THB600 per pax per night
- Child (4-11 years) with breakfast only: THB400 per pax per night
- For $241 per pax, you get a 3D2N stay package (worth $581).
- For $323 per pax, you get a 4D3N stay package (worth $871).
- For $405 per pax, you get a 5D4N stay package (worth $1162).
Halfway between Phuket and the Krabi mainland, Koh Yao Noi is a quiet refuge that feels far removed from the crowds of Phuket. Arriving at Paradise is easy with the resort's land and speedboat transfers, which take just under one hour from Phuket.
The Paradise Koh Yao Boutique Beach Resort and Spa is aptly named with spacious studios, suites and villas scattered over stunning landscaped grounds and a luxurious 400m private beachfront.
Giant hammocks are strung between towering coconut palms and tamarind trees, along with day beds and sun lounges for the perfect relaxing luxury holiday. A gentle wave of the hand from a beachfront sun lounge will bring doting staff and an icy cold Singha beer, chilled cocktail or delicious culinary delight.
Groupies spend several nights in a luxurious 56sqm Jacuzzi Studio Room, and enjoy a sumptuous breakfast each day. Romance reaches new heights in the charming abode, made complete with your very own private Jacuzzi spa bath and a King size bed.
For the more adventurous, a daily snorkelling tour by speed boat including all equipment is also included in the package. As the picture-postcard sunset frames the Phang Nga Bay Groupies could throw a sarong over their swimmers and opt for casual barefoot beachfront dining; or alternatively frock up for some fine dining, such as a romantic private dinner with your loved one under a candlelit thatched gazebo. Night owls could head to the beach bar for a nightcap or two.
Great location at a remote beach in the jungle. Exclusive beach. Just this hotel. Stunning views on the seaside. Nice pool and spa area.”
- Joerg, Booking.com
We recently stayed at the Paradise Koh Yao for two weeks. The name "Paradise' is indeed the best way to describe it. It is difficult to imagine how a resort could possibly be more perfect."
- Michael, Asiarooms.com