$163 per pax for 3D2N Bali 4 Star The Rishi Villa One Bedroom Pool Villa Stay with Breakfast + 2 Way Airport Transfer + Massage (Worth $550). 4D3N and 5D4N Options Available.
- Peaceful and tranquil 4 Star property
- Beautiful villas with private pools
- Wide range of luxurious amenities like a rooftop terrace, barbecue grills, and laundry facilities
- Spacious, luxurious and great to rest and relax in
- Minutes away from Seminyak Beach and hot entertainment and shopping spots like Seminyak, Legian and Kuta
- Access to the Villa's wide range of amenities and facilities
- Relaxing half hour-long Balinese massage
- Modern luxury lifestyle
How To Get There:
- Direct flight from Singapore (to be purchased separately)
- Explore the quiet, upscale beaches
- Eat at world class restaurants and fashionable dining options
- Visit the trendy designer bars and clubs
- Relax by the beach and soak up the sun
- Watersports aplenty for adrenaline junkies
- Romantic getaway for couples
- Family vacation to rest and relax
- Large group of friends to have fun
- 3D2N One Bedroom Pool Villa Stay
- 4D3N One Bedroom Pool Villa Stay
- 5D4N One Bedroom Pool Villa Stay
What You Get:
- The Rishi Villa One Bedroom Pool Villa Stay
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Way Airport Transfer
- 30 min Balinese Massage
- Welcome Drink
- Free Shuttle to Seminyak area based on villa schedule
- Free Honeymoon Set-Up Room (on request)
- 20% off any Spa treatment
- 20% off Food and Beverage
- Upgrade to Two Bedroom Villa (subject to availability)
- Complimentary stay for child aged below 5 years
- 1 Romantic Dinner (for 4D3N and 5D4N options)
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 20 December 2012
- Book by 25 August 2012 or 14 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Combining Groupons for multiple nights' stay allowed
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Additional surcharge of US$35 per room per night on 1 July – 31 August 2012
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Available Add-Ons (payable to hotel):
- 3rd pax (above 7 years) with extra bed and breakfast: US$25 per room per night
- Child (below 6 years) with breakfast only: US$3.50 per room per night
- Extension stay with breakfast: US$125 per room per night
- For $163 per pax, you get a 3D2N The Rishi Villa Package (worth $550).
- For $244 per pax, you get a 4D3N The Rishi Villa Package (worth $825).
- For $325 per pax, you get a 5D4N The Rishi Villa Package (worth $1100).
The Rishi Villa snuggles up to the downy bosom of Umalas' undulating terrain with its quiescent and arcadian views. Luxuriate in the privacy of your villa replete with a fully equipped modern kitchen, DVD and iPod player, LCD satellite TV in the bedroom and bathroom, and a private swimming pool.
This scenic villa, with its large rooms, luxurious swimming pool, and refreshing garden, is embedded in the picturesque terrain of Umalas; an abundance of activities and gaieties are readily available in the area, including one rice field areas, Seminyak Beach, and other famous lifestyle hotspots in Bali including Seminyak, Legian, and Kuta.
Once you are ready to detach yourself from the villa, jump straight into a soulful retreat at the Island of the Gods and find out that Bali is more than tropical beaches and sunshine. Catch breath-taking views of spectacular rice terraces and paddy fields, as well as soaring volcanoes and various ancient sites, take a break from urban living with a quick getaway into the tranquil natural beauty of Bali.
Relax, unwind and be revitalized in this retreat or at the beach. When thinking of catching some killer waves, the nearby Seminyak beach should provide some rough and tumble fun in the waves. Home to some world class surf spots, seasoned surfers visit Bali to meet the waves head-on.
Bali holds a plethora of wondrous paintings, sculptures, trinkets and clothes that demand to be purchased. There are many shopping places in Bali that is set-up like markets and packed with stalls after stalls of knick-knacks.
The fashion conscious can patron well-known surf brands which are generally cheaper than what you will get back home. There is also an increasing amount of fashion boutiques if you’re looking for something other than beach wear.