$212 per pax for 4D3N The Sea Koh Samui One-Bedroom Suite Stay + 2 Way Airport Transfer (Worth $631). Option with Meals and Spa Available.
- Beachfront resort residence designed in a tropical fusion style
- Spectacular views of Koh Pha Ngan
- Seclusion from the tourist area favours guests with tranquillity and privacy
- 15 min drive to the vibrant centre of Samui
- Romantic outdoor beachfront swimming pool
- Complete with state of the art facilities and a range of recreational facilities
- Spacious one-bedroom suites can accommodate up to 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Koh Samui (to be purchased separately)
- Visit the adjacent villages of Bophut, Bang Rak and many more
- Laze around on beaches on an island of great natural beauty
- Explore coral beds, butterfly gardens, monkey theatre and many more
- Try out the usual panoply of watersports and dive shops
- Have a coconut with island seafood
- Romantic vacations
- Small families
- Enjoying the luxurious beach lifestyle
- 4D3N One-Bedroom Suite Stay and 2 Way Airport Transfer
- 4D3N One-Bedroom Suite Stay with daily Breakfast + 2 Way Airport Transfer + 1 Dinner + 60 minute Spa
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2013
- Book by 31 October 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Not valid from 24 December 2012 to 5 January 2013
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation
- Amendment allowed, subject to room availability
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon voucher
- Breakfast: THB589 per meal
- 3rd pax with extra bed: THB900 per night
- Child (below 12 years) with extra rollaway bed: THB450 per night
- Child (below 12 years) sharing existing bedding: Free
- For $212, you get a 4D3N One-Bedroom Suite Stay and 2 Way Airport Transfer (worth $631).
- For $305, you get a 4D3N One-Bedroom Suite Stay with Daily Breakfast, 2 Way Airport Transfer, 1 Dinner and a 60 minute Spa (worth $828).
The Sea Koh Samui manages to meld breezy ocean surroundings with a distinctly tropical fusion vibe. Native coconut trees encircle the outdoor beach-facing pool, and the lush tropical greenery makes a breathtaking backdrop. The exterior of each one-bedroom suite has a spa-like quality with the private Jacuzzi, even as the architecture's sleek, angular lines reflect a more modern aesthetic.
Other than the private Jacuzzi, each suite is also furnished as a private residence would be, complete with full kitchen facilities, resplendent living area, radio and in-house music system, wireless high-speed internet access, and daily housekeeping to keep all of it in pristine condition.
The open concept also gives guests an awe-inspiring view of the beach and clear blue waters that stretch as far as the eyes can see. Each one-bedroom suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children, making it the ideal getaway respite for honeymooners or a small family.
Located 15 minutes from the vibrant centre of Samui and surrounded by dramatic views of Koh Pha Ngan, The Sea Samui puts visitors within reach of the area's natural attractions as well as the city's hip resort scene.
Escape to an oasis of natural beauty with Koh Samui's white sandy beaches, swaying coconut trees and crystal clear waters – all straight out of the postcard you will soon be sending to jealous friends and colleagues. Simply spend the quick vacation enjoying the beaches with a cool drink or a young coconut in hand, taking some time out to refresh and rejuvenate one's mind.
If relaxation gets boring, take a quick jaunt to check out the sights on the island, such as the Big Buddha Beach, Wat Khunaram Ko Samui, or the wide variety of pagodas, gardens, shows and many more. Head back to Chaweng or Lamai Beach when night falls to hangout in a fun party place, packed with bars and exciting nightlife that keeps the party going late into the night.
Wow! This hotel is amazing! We've stayed in many apartment hotels but this was just beautiful! The apartment was spacious, clean and comfortable. They had nice extra touches like an ipod player. The hotel is located on a nice beach but when we were there the water was quite rough so we used the pool instead. If you are considering this place, we would recommend that you look at the villas - we were a little jealous that we didn't book these, especially since they have a private pool! We liked that the hotel wasn't on the main strips of beaches as we were here for a nice and quiet holiday. We highly recommend!"
- Amy Clancym, Sawadee.com Review
I didn't expect the villa to be so BIG & spacious, which our kids really enjoyed the family time together. Service is fantastic, special thanks to Ms Jit, who recommends what's good and what's not. All rooms has big screen LCD TV, space for baby cots too, which is provided free by The Sea Koh Samui."
- Jack Liew, Sawadee.com Review