$40 per pax for 5D4N Shanghai Deluxe Tour with 4 Star Hotel Stays + 1 Night 5 Star Upgrade + Meals (Worth $688)
- Rest and relax in luxury with 4 Star hotel stays
- Enjoy a 1 night upgrade to 5 Star Crown Plaza Hotel
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Shanghai (to be purchased separately)
- View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2
- Fully guided tour to popular tourist attractions
- Enjoy famous local delicacies like Shanghai Steamed Bun and "Beggar's Chicken"
- Appreciate breathtaking scenery at Taihu and Wuxi Lake Park
- Enjoy aerial view of the city from the Shanghai World Financial Center
- Families, friends and couples
- 1 Night 5 Star Stay at Crown Plaza Hotel or Similar
- 1 Night 4 Star Stay at Nan Ya Hotel or Similar
- 1 Night 4 Star Stay at Vienna Hotel or Similar
- 1 Night 4 Star Stay at St. Rich Hotel or Similar
- Tour of Shanghai/Suzhou/Wuxi/Hangzhou as per Itinerary with Mandarin Speaking Guide and Coach
- 4 Breakfasts and Dinners, 5 Lunches as per Itinerary
- All Land Transfers
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 30 May 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid 1-3 May 2012 and 1-7 October 2012
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Minimum 6 pax to depart
- Tour is compulsory, deviation from itinerary will result in a penalty of S$300 per pax
- Tour guide tipping applies at S$6 per pax per day
- Air ticket can be purchased directly from Travel Star Pte Ltd
- Groupon excludes VISA fee
- Additional top-up of S$200 per pax applies for China passport holders
- Call 6438 5633 or email email@example.com for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
In person at Travel Star Pte Ltd (People's Park Complex 02-12, daily 10am-7pm). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- 3rd pax with bed and breakfast: S$40
- Child (2-11 years) with bed and breakfast: S$40 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) with breakfast only: S$30 per pax
- Extension stay: S$75 per pax per nght
View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2.
Foodies, shopaholics, and travel junkies can finally agree on something with a land tour to please everyone.
From the breathtaking scenery of Taihu and Wuxi Lake Park, to historic lessons to be learnt at the Suzhou Silk Museum, embark on this feast for the senses, all the while accompanied by a Mandarin-speaking tour guide.
Be whisked away to tour Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuxi and more, and get to see famous landmarks and symbolic tourist attractions such as the Turtle Head Park and The Bund.
Stay refueled with a smorgasbord of delicious offerings from the Shanghai Steamed Bun, to the classic "Beggar's Chicken", and dine like the emperors of old.
Keep cameras, chalkboards and Etch-A-Sketch close at hand to best record these picturesque moments. Tuck into local delights whenever peckish and savour the richness of city's culture through its delicacies.