$68 per pax for 5D4N Shanghai Jiangnan Deluxe Tour with 4 Star Hotel Stays + 1 Night 5 Star Upgrade + Meals + All Transfers (Worth $488)
- Rest and relax in luxury with 4 Star hotel stays
- Enjoy a 1 night upgrade to 5 Star Crown Plaza Hotel
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Shanghai to be purchased separately (call 6438 5633 for air ticket enquiries)
- View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2
- Fully guided tour to popular tourist attractions
- Complimentary visit to Yuantong Square of Suzhou, 'Night of Xihu Lake' and Wuxi Yaohan Bazaar
- All tips included
- Enjoy famous local delicacies like Shanghai Steamed Bun and "Beggar's Chicken"
- Appreciate breathtaking scenery at Taihu and Wuxi Lake Park
- Enjoy aerial view of the city from the Shanghai World Financial Center
- Families, friends and couples
What You Get:
- 3 nights accommodation at 4 star hotels
- 1 night complimentary upgrade to 5 star Crown Plaza Hotel
- 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- Local guided coach tour
- All land transfers
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2013
- Book by 31 July 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid on 1-7 October 2012
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Minimum 6 pax to depart
- Tour is compulsory, deviation from itinerary will result in a penalty of S$300 per pax
- Additional top-up of S$200 per pax applies for China passport holders
- Call 6438 5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
In person at Travel Star Pte Ltd (People's Park Complex 02-12, daily 10am-7pm). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- 3rd pax with bed and breakfast: 1 full Groupon
- Child (2-11 years) with bed and breakfast: 1 full Groupon
- Child (2-11 years) with breakfast only: S$58 per pax
- Extension stay: S$65 per pax per nght
For $68 per pax, you get a 5D4N Shanghai Jiangnan Deluxe Tour inclusive of 4 Star hotel stays with 1 night upgrade to 5 Star Crown Plaza Hotel, a guided tour, and gourmet meals (worth $488).
View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2.
Foodies, shopaholics, and travel junkies can finally agree on something with a land tour to please everyone.
From the breathtaking scenery of Taihu and Wuxi Lake Park, to historic lessons to be learnt at the Suzhou Silk Museum, embark on this feast for the senses, all the while accompanied by a Mandarin-speaking tour guide.
Be whisked away to tour Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuxi and more, and get to see famous landmarks and symbolic tourist attractions such as the Turtle Head Park and The Bund.
Stay refueled with a smorgasbord of delicious offerings from the Shanghai Steamed Bun, to the classic "Beggar's Chicken", and dine like the emperors of old.
Keep cameras, chalkboards and Etch-A-Sketch close at hand to best record these picturesque moments. Tuck into local delights whenever peckish and savour the richness of city's culture through its delicacies.