$285 per pax for 7D5N Korea Leisure Tour with Super 5 Star Ski Resort Stay + Meals + All Land Transfers (Worth $916)
- Rest and relax in comfort with 4-Star hotel stays
- Stay at Super 5-Star Pyeongchang Alpensia Ski Resort
- Stay at traditional Korean Ondol-styled room
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Seoul to be purchased separately
- View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2
- Visit Mount Seorak National Park, home to Korea’s third-tallest mountain
- Get attuned to history with trips to Shinheungsa Temple, and to Gyeongbok Palace in Seoul
- Adrenaline junkies can get their fill at Everland, Korea’s largest theme park
- Visit the quirky Teddy Bear Farm and the Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm
- Shop till you drop in Dongdaemun and Myeondong districts in Seoul
- Families looking for a fun vacation
- Shoppers and nature enthusiasts
- Those looking for a well-balanced holiday
- An unforgettable experience no matter the time of year
- 1N stay at Seorak Daemyung Resort
- 1N stay at Super 5 star Pyeongchang Alpensia Ski Resort
- 3N stay at local 4 star hotel
- Admission to Everland Theme Park
- Meals as per itinerary
- All land transfer
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 December 2012
- Book by 31 July 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Additional surcharge of S$30 per pax applies for stays from 1-20 December and 26-31 December 2012
- Additional surcharge of S$95 per pax applies for stays from 21-25 December 2012
- Tour is compulsory, deviation from itinerary will result in a penalty
- Groupon excludes VISA fee, if required
- Compulsory tour guide and driver tipping apply at USS$4 per pax per day
- Email email@example.com for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Call 6438 5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- 2 optional tours: S$110 (view itinerary)
- 3rd pax with extra bed: S$285
- Child (2-11 years) with extra bed: S$275 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) without extra bed: S$225 per pax
Shop till you drop in Seoul’s crazy night markets or steep yourself in deepest nature with today’s Groupon to South Korea.For $265 per pax, you get a 7D5N Korea Leisure Tour with ski resort stays, meals as per itinerary and all land transfers (worth $916).
View tour itinerary page 1 and page 2.
Start your winter holidays with a Big Bang by marveling at the third-highest mountain in South Korea – Mount Seorak, named for its perpetually unmelted snow. Continue on your cultural pilgrimage with trips to the ancient Shinheungsa Temple with its beautifully kept grounds and to Daepohang Port, a raw fish haven for sashimi connoisseurs and Catwomen. An optional Ski Tour allows the sportier ones to take on the slopes, certainly an experience not to be missed.
The quirky side of Korea reveals itself with visits to the Teddy Bear Farm in neighbouring Pyeongchang, the largest theme park in Korea, Everland, and the Daegwallyeong Wind Village and Sheep Farm, where stunning greenery and rolling hills are complemented by the presence of wool-providing, Shinee-eyed, cuddly sheep. Sheep-feeding is, fortunately, allowed.
After all this nature, returning to the crazed civilization of Seoul might be a welcome relief to city-battered Singaporeans. Go bug-eyed with desire in neon-spattered Myeongdong district and Dongdaemun Market, where a mind-boggling array of apparel, foods, electronics, toys and everything else are arrayed to tempt and tease loose Won out of your pocket.
Clubs in Hongdae and Gangnam bring out inner clubbers, only spitting patrons out into the street at approximately 2PM the following day. Of course, culture buffs will get their fill with optional City Tours and trips to the Gyeongbok Palace and Ginseng Center while foodies are bound to suss out authentic Korean cuisines at any corner of the street.
If you caught the three references to Kpop in this write-up, chances are you’ll enjoy this trip a whole lot more.
The location was excellent, situated in the mountains near Mount Seorak. There is a shuttle bus (1100 korean won) that runs from the resort to the Sokcho city area, then you have to hop on another bus which will bring you to the foot of the Mt Seorak. Alternatively, you can take a cab from the hotel which is much faster. The hotel staffs are quite helpful in giving directions."
- Kian, Booking.com Review on Seorak Daemyung Resort
Alpensia is a fantastic ski location and just a 5 minute bus/taxi ride to Yongpyong. The super new facilities of the accommodation and the Alpensia ski slopes was really impressive. Was pleasantly surprised by all the facilities provided by Holiday Inn Suites within the condo. The staff are friendly, helpful and non-intrusive. Will definitely come return here due to an awesome all-round experience! A highlight is the 1 minute walk from the condo to the ski lifts."
- A.Lerk, Asiarooms.com Review on Pyeongchang Alpensia Ski Resort