$50 per pax for 5D4N Beijing Guided Tour with Local 5-Star Hotel Stays + Meals (Worth $688)
- Rest and relax in luxury with local 5 Star hotel stay
How To Get There
- Direct flights from Singapore to Beijing to be purchased separately (call 6438 5633 for air ticket enquiries)
- View tour itinerary
- Fully guided tour to popular tourist attractions
- Visits include The Old Beijing Gets Moving, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Great Wall of China, Temple of Heaven, The Summer Place, Wang Fu Jing Street and Dong Hua Men Night Market
- Enjoy famous local delicacies like Beijing Hot Pot Beijing Roast Duck and other Chinese dishes
- Families, friends and couples
- Fuss-free, well-planned vacations
- 5D4N stay at local 5-Star La Nice International Hotel or similar
- Daily Luxury Breakfast
- All meals including Beijing Hot Pot, Beijing Roast Duck, Sichuan food, Beijing Jiaozi, Cantonese food, Dai domestic food and Hangzhou dishes
- Coach tour with Chinese speaking tour guide (English guide available upon request) and visits to The Old Beijing Gets Moving, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Great Wall of China, Temple of Heaven, The Summer Place, Wang Fu Jing Street and Dong Hua Men Night Market
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 December 2013
- Book by 31 July 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Minimum 10 pax to depart
- Tour is compulsory, deviation from itinerary will result in a penalty of RMB$600 per pax per day
- Additional top-up of S$200 per pax applies for India and China passport holders
- Groupon excluded VISA fee, if required
- Compulsory tour guide and driver tipping apply at S$5 per pax per day
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Call 6438 5633 or email email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- 3rd pax with extra bed: S$50 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) with extra bed: S$50 per pax
- Child (2-11 years) without bed: S$45 per pax
- Extension stay with airport transfer: S$50 per pax per night
For $50 per pax, you get a 5D4N Beijing Guided Tour with Local 5-Star Hotel Stays and Meals (worth $688).
View tour itinerary.
Jump headfirst into the middle of the Middle Kingdom for the full experience – be filled to the gills with offerings of traditional Chinese cuisine such as Beijing Hot Pot, Jiaozi, Roast Duck, or selections from Sichuan, Dai, and Hangzhou.
The Forbidden City is the historic Chinese imperial palace that housed China’s ancient dynasties: Juyongguan Great Wall, a series of stone fortifications that protected China from conquering nomadic tribes, and Olympic Village, an accommodation built for the premier athletes of the world during the 2008 Olympics.
Indulge in a spot of retail therapy at Donghuamen night market and large departmental stores if conditions permit, and rest travel-weary feet in comfort at the 5-Star Hongkun Hotel, with a coach and guide to keep from straying off the Great Wall into unfamiliar territory.
Before and after the guided tours, Groupon holders may walk at their own pace to visit the splendor of Beijing’s streets or ride vintage sidecars to cover more land and see more sightseeables. Eating authentic Chinese cuisine and more shopping adventures may also be done along the way.